In-game report:

CKEY: HukWasTaken

Your Discord: Huk

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Brick Lowe

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage.

Date (YYYY-MM-DD): 05.03.2024

Round Number: 47919

Rules Broken: 3 (Not Abiding by Space Law Standards.)

Incident Description: I, Huk Nowak (Chaplain), as a Heretic, turn myself into security to attempt and “clean” my name of all past wrong-doings, as I am being detained and while waiting to be processed, the Captain (Brick Lowe) suggests (and almost demands) that I be thrown into the prison for the rest of the shift (Permabrig), even though I have no commited any crimes higher then a majour, which was having weapons and possibly injuring people (I have killed and sacrificed my targets, but security couldn’t prove anything.), after a rod came down and hit the captain as they gave such a order, they decided to “take the hint” and gulag me, for “2000 points”, even though 13 minutes out of my 17 minute sentence had already passed, with that in mind, they had taken me to the Gulag, and given 1000 points, because that was the maximum, I then spent a good 20 minutes simply mining away trying to get out of the gulag. When all was said and done, I had spent around 35 minutes in the brig, which was more then twice (if by a bit) of my original sentence, and even though I had protested to the Captain’s insane demands (I.E, going to the Gulag.), pointing to all the reasons such a thing shouldn’t be done, they still did it.

Additional Information: At the moment the whole incident happened, the two officers handling my case were Vasiliy Ambrosimov and Katy Steele (I do not know either of these people’s CKEYs.), Vasiliy was new to the whole Officer thing, and didn’t know how to process me, which left me waiting about 7 minutes to be processed, with the rest of the 5 minutes being a back-and-fourth between me and the Captain, with me refusing to go to the gulag, and the Captain trying to get the IDs to work to get me to the Gulag.

Katy Steele here.
Yeah, I figured this would turn into a report. Not gonna lie the way the captain handled it was… for a lack of a better word: Aggressive. Overly so in my opinion. Originally I was going to brig you 15 mins (I believe it was code 306 to which you admitted, minus the time taken with the issues of course) until Captain came and decided the stuff himself.