Your Discord: Disco User#4914

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Depleir Slatovsky

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 11-30-2022

Round Number: 41568

Rules Broken: 9

Incident Description:
As a nonantag chaplain, apparently made it his gimmick to search dead bodies (that are not soulless) in medbay and wordlessly bring them to his chapel. I do not know what he intended to do with them, but I assume it involved sacrifices. When we arrested him for prime murder after the second time he did it, he broke out of his cell with his nul rod (attached chainsaw) so I had to amputate his arm. This made him freak out and he nonstop attempted to uncuff himself. When I finally cut his arm off, I realized one critical error: His cuffs wont work. He instantly used that opportunity to beat me to crit, and if it wasnt for HOP saving me, he wouldve killed me too. He gets put in perma, and in there he keeps getting into fights with his cellmate, though I cannot tell who started those.

Additional Information:
That round was a very chaotic one I might add. Every single one of the traitors went loud and there were a ton of midrounds too. The fact I have to deal with shitters instead of actually fighting station threats is just sad.

4 Likes

Player has already recieved a permanent ban.
Thanks for the report.