Your Discord: Fronsis

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown Edit: Ckey might be MrManlkesbt

Offender’s In-Game Name: Ben Lockland

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 01/21/2023

Round Number: 42363

Rules Broken: Self antag

Incident Description:

Ben Lockland, a geneticists, first got caught by HoP Acting-Captain for tresspasing on bridge (Funnily enough he full stripped them and tied them to a chair…) he got processed and released, that was his first ‘‘crime’’

Later on the shift he came to brig, when we were processing two prisoners, took an un-secured pack of vines with telekinesis and released them outside of brig, they grew very quickly and destroyed the two holding cells, the reception and one of the doors, when we tried to arrest him he used the de-limb gene to prevent being cuffed, then we got report of him breaking into a security check-point of departures and Det went to the scene, he fled to space and i believe he spent some time running away, i think i spotted him with one of the engi axes on the shuttle and Captain was shouting for him to be killed so i assume he did something else.

Additional Information:
They were obviously not an antag.

Milli told me to make a player report because they were a lot of stuff happening so this was a leftover incident

2 Likes

Bumping a bit but hey a lot of reports are getting processed so that’s nice!

1 Like

well let’s see here,

[2023-01-22 00:41:46.369] mrmanlkesbt \ Ben Lockland \ Geneticist \ NONE \ ROUNDSTART
nor does he become an antagonist during the round

GAME: <mark>MrManlkesbt</mark>/(Ben Lockland) has teleported from (<mark>Teleporter</mark> Room (168, 121, 2)) to (Bridge (152, 141, 2))

02:12:37 [0x202b641] (201,135,2) || the pack of kudzu seeds was planted by MrManlkesbt/(Ben Lockland) at Starboard Primary Hallway (194, 133, 2)

[2023-01-22 02:26:12.846] ATTACK: MrManlkesbt/(Ben Lockland) has attacked [fire axe cabinet] with the spear (Emergency Shuttle)

I was able to confirm everything here from logs and some more concerning LRP and self-antag behavior, thank you for the report

Report Accepted

@Acronad

Lock thread.