Unknown admin admin report

In-game misconduct: Missuse of admin tools ( the thing thats lets you flign people around)

CKEY: doktorwueue

Your Discord: wueue#5150

Offender’s CKEY: unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name (if relevant): not relevant

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 10-26-2022

Round Number: 41052

Rules Broken (if relevant): Rule 7.5

Part of Admin/Mentor Conduct Broken (if relevant): takign action within a round

Incident Description: i was the chaplain thats round ( traitor). at the start of the round i ahelped to TC trade for a book of babel ( i think chiryn was the one who handled it) for 4TC. a bit later in the round i made a joke CC message ( dotn knwo what exactly i wrote just thats it needs investigation.) a offical was later dispacteched because of other reasons handled in an IC manner nto relating to me.
When the shuttle arrived ( do it yourself shuttle) i tried to break a window at the front to make a chair there to sit. when i remvoed the widnow itself and started hitting the grille i got flugn away the first time. ( i didnt think of soemthign there) and just thoguht it was atmos that flugn me back. whne i grabbed my stuff i dropped i went there again and got flugn back again multiple time until thansk to the help of the clown i got into the cockpit ( there was a atmos holofan before he removed the window.) i then got repeately flung into the direction of the new hole(atmos fan still there) even during flight and i tried to escape it. ( at this point it wasnt funny anymore). during this time onyl two visible admisn were online @zoom9337 and @Chiryn ) i even satrted asking who is doign this in mentor chat. chiryn claimed they were busy with the Offical/cap/CE situation and zoom said they onyl made bananfloro and soem clowns in the cockpit.

Additional Information: I am unsure if there was a 3rd hidden admin online or it was somethgin else entirely but this felt more liek the abuse of andmin tools ( i also did not pray durign the round)
Also only the last 4-5 minutes of the round are of importance for this report.

5 Likes

There was no admin involved here. Thank you for the report anyways though!