CKEY: Antops12

Your Discord:Antops12#1591

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

LRP or MRP server: Mrp

Offender’s In-Game Name: Keagan Reichter

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):February, Tuesday 23, 2021

Round Number: 27314

Rules Broken: Powergaming, self antag

Incident Description: They trespassed into brig and stole items from hos locker and used a deputy card on their id. they were detained and let go after their time to later return and sneaks into armory and grabs a energy gun, laser gun, then adv sunglasses. I tell him to put them back and give me your id you not a deputy. They try to escape by shooting out a window. I Use a energy guns disabler to try to stop him and then he lasers me dead. I believe he attacked a other officer a bit later

Incident Description: They trespassed into brig and stole items from hos locker and used a deputy card on their id. they were detained and let go after their time to later return and sneaks into armory and grabs a energy gun, laser gun, then adv sunglasses. I tell him to put them back and give me your id you not a deputy. They try to escape by shooting out a window. I Use a energy guns disabler to try to stop him and then he lasers me dead. I believe he attacked a other officer a bit later

for readability

5 Likes

Report Accepted

Player has very few offenses on record, but this has been noted so similar behavior can be watched for in the future. The offending CKEY was @BatteryBan