Ban Type:
Antag ban
Ban Length:
2 weeks
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2021-11-29 03:50:03
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Antag rolling. Wasn’t available for questioning, explain yourself on the forums. Ban requested by Tyranicranger4
Appeal Reason:
I wasn’t antag rolling, normally if I’m playing and I don’t roll an antag roll I’ll play as normal and continue roleplaying and doing my job whatever role it may be, however if it’s late or I’m planning to go offline for the day I’ll ready up and see if I get the job I want to determine whether or not I keep playing or just cryo and log off. I can understand why this can be seen as antag rolling however this was not my intent.
Additional Information:
If its against the rules to role roll for a job i want excluding antags please let me know

1 Like

It’s best not to do this because it can prevent others from getting a role they’d like at roundstart because you got the job slot.
Sure, the job slot opens up when you cryo, but that only helps latejoins.

There’s an option in the job select menu to be returned to the lobby if you don’t get a job that you want

5 Likes

I didn’t know you could do that, thanks

1 Like

Alright so the issue here is that what you’re doing is pretty much the same as antag rolling just with a different intent. However, it still pretty much has the same effect.

In the future either do what Ivnii said and set your preferences to send you back to the lobby if you don’t get your preferred role. Or wait until the round starts and then check what jobs are available and grab one of those or leave if you don’t like any of them.

I’m going to go ahead and lift this ban with one caveat. That being if you continue cryoing roundstart after being informed of what antag rolling is then it will be considered intentional in the future and will likely be met with a ban similar to this one.