never expire
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2021-05-04
Round ID:
n/a
Ban Reason:
sending gif shown below

Appeal Reason:
I really like that gif and I still use it here it is attached here if u wanna see it again https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/795095036890316858/844123615196348426/makesweet.gif
its like really funny. but if u dont want me to send it I will figure out how to cope with that.

2 Likes

I wrote this professonal letter to convice u also.

Dear beestation admins,

I am writing to appeal my ban and explain why I believe I should be unbanned. I understand that my actions on the site were not in line with the community guidelines and I take full responsibility for that.

I want to assure you that I have learned from my mistakes and I am committed to following the rules and contributing positively to the community if given the chance. I am truly sorry for my actions and I hope that you will consider giving me another chance.

I have been a member of beestation for a long time and I have always enjoyed being a part of the community. I have made many friends on the site and I value the connections and conversations that I have had with other members.

I know that I let myself and the community down by not following the rules, but I am willing to do whatever it takes to make things right and earn back your trust. I promise to be more mindful of my actions and to do my best to contribute positively to the community.

Thank you for considering my appeal. I hope that you will give me another chance and allow me to continue to be a part of the beestation community.

Sincerely,
Nikolai Alexeyev

Here’s your ban, please edit your appeal to contain the relevant information.

1 Like

Hello what part is not accurate. That is the gif I sent in the discord.

Ban date, round id and ban reason.

not true. round id is not relevant I was not playing the game

Fair warning, if you don’t take this seriously it heavily decreases the chances of you getting unbanned.

Bro what? I wasnt playing the game when I was banned… I send a picture of a cat pooping on the discord as the ban says…

he literally

he literally linked the same gif he got banned for in his ban appeal. What the fuck

4 Likes

cringe
at least he’s honest

1 Like

Yea so u can see that its a harmless gif.

it’s just bad form generally to redo the action that got you banned in your ban appeal. I was kind of hoping maybe it would be common sense to see that

You’ve made several ban appeals in the past, all of which have been rejected due to you not following the format or taking it seriously. And here your are again, doing the same thing.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure they know this by now.

3 Likes

honestly this might be a wall of shame appeal . It’s kind of brilliantly awful

6 Likes

Dont reward shittery.

1 Like

Do you have vouch from another server, @Nik735 ? I think that is needed in new permaban policy

yes ive played on a few

bloons banned me for no reason over and over u know that

The game ban is mirrored from forum ban/discord ban. I don’t think the vouch should be required in this case because discord bans usually don’t required them.