CKEY: Twottle_Birb

Admin’s CKEY: Pixelman77

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both

Ban type: server

Ban length: permanent

Ban date: 2020-05-08

Round ID: 15632

Ban reason: image

Appeal reason: I was banned without even a single bwoink and I was not pinged before being banned from the discord. I don’t believe posting goatse should be a permanent server ban, it should only be a discord/OOC ban. As for the miner I was told she was a headrev and tried to cut off her head so other revs would not revive her.

Additional information: ?

As the ban reason says, it was the result of a report. Round was yesterday, ban was today.

It would be if you didn’t murdered the miner. The goatsee was added to our reasons to perma you.

Killing over hearsay and it was not even rev round. It was traitor round.

wait i thought you were talking about last round on golden, i dont even remember killing a miner yesterday

I have the logs and I can show you.
Basically you entered medbay and saw them robusting a miner named monkey. Then you helped them to kill it with saber.

i genuinely dont remember this wtf

I will post the logs when I get back on my computer.

you couldve bwoinked me at some point

Bwoink at what point? You got banned because of a report. When I banned you, you were not even online.

i was getting a drink

I only entered after the monkey was in crit so I probably thought he was just a normal monkey. I don’t think this constitutes any type of ban nevermind a permaban. I have already posted this in another appeal but I thought I should post it in my own one too

It was not a monkey,it was a human named monkey. And it was ALMOST critted.
Also one of them had HOS gun, how do you let a guy who commited grand theft murder people and get away with it.

I don’t think a human name is allowed to have special characters in it. Who names their character monkey (959) anyway? I think someone monkified them. As for the HoS gun thing how was I supposed to know he had it?

Yo, for the beginning, i shot him only with electrodes. Second, when he attacked us second time, we were self-defending ourselves, cuz hes started attacking us with a knife, he started harming us. So, this IS a self-defense.

If im not mistaking electrodes on bee can be only found on HOS gun. You stole the gun and since HOS gun is an antag objective, you self-antagged there aswell and it was not even considered for the ban

i didnt see electrodes

Not you, the assistant

Are you kidding me? Stealing a gun is self-antagging? Alright then. But still, for the beginning, you’ve could bwoink me first, i was in game when you banned me. Ok, maybe stealing the gun WAS a mistake, but robusting miner wasn’t.

same for me, i dont think i disconnected soon after so you couldve bwoinked me at ANY time

For the third time, the ban is result of a report, the round happened yesterday and I banned you guys today

you arent supposed to ban people without bwoinks if they are online and you arent supposed to ban people at a random time the next day