CKEY: Twottle_Birb

Admin’s CKEY: Pixelman77

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both

Ban type: server

Ban length: permanent

Ban date: 2020-05-08

Round ID: 15632

Ban reason: image

Appeal Reason: I don’t think posting Goatse in the discord should be a permanent game ban and the people that started the fight only got a 3 day ban, I joined in while he was in crit and was given a more severe punishment.

Additional Information:

They both were new, also the miner probably tried to shoot his KA on them which made him kinda valid to them.
You just entered the room and saw them hitting a guy and you started to hit the guy as well, that is not ok at all.

Also posting goatze is nothing small.

He was in crit, he was going to die anyway

Do you gun down a guy just because he was dying anyway?

even still without the goatse the ban wouldve just been 3 days

Yes, that is why fhe ban is perma.

I am againt’s lifting this, however I ask for more opinions from @GameAdmin s. Posting goatze is no joke.
I would ask for a vouch but I don’t think that would work for such things.

the person who banned me from the discord didnt seek to ban me from the server too

are you here again?

a

But he said you posted goatze while we were talking about your self antaging. I was a trialmin back then and this ban was authed by a headmin, you can’t argue with that.

Permaban for finishing off a crit guy who started a fight? Cringe!

Again, this would be a normal 3 day ban if you didn’t posted goatze on discord.

but your honour, they were posting catgirls

Aren’t discord bans and game bans both their own things?

3 Likes

apparently they translate whenever the admins want them to

in the rules, they can translate.

It was a council ruling to discourage exactly this kind of behavior. Being an extreme shitter in the community gets you a ban for the game as well.

Goatse is definitely that extreme and I’m against this being lifted at any point. Most actions warrant a second chance, but frankly I’m surprised you can even still post on the forums - all past instances of goatse and similar shock value images have resulted in immediate, total community removal.

3 Likes

As above.
1000 characters

I will deny this in a day unless someone else has anything to say

1 Like

Posting goatsee isn’t cool at all, I’d be down with pixelmans suggestion regardless.