Twinko Renault player feedback

1000 living hours done so might be a good time for this finally.
Characters include:

• William Topaz

• L.O.P.E.Z.-1-TE

• Major Beryl

• Twingo Renault (never forget what he took from us)

You may now tell me how shit I am or feed my ego!

7 Likes

I really enjoy seeing William Topaz. You know your stuff and are kind while remaining professional!

1 Like

3 Likes

lopez…
L.O.P.E.Z.?..

LOPEZ!?

1 Like

six ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵

1 Like

Six

fuckin love this guy

Did not appreciate my date services 2/10

3 Likes

Worked with both William a lot, as Ashley Jin, I believe in medical?? (It’s been a while since I last played) and L.O.P.E.Z.-1-TE has been a very nice detective / security (Again my memory is shocking) to deal with and they both provide fun RP and encourage some fun behaviour and experimentation in terms of how to progress a small local story between characters. <3

1 Like

I love you, nuff said

1 Like

L.O.P.E.Z.-1-TE is a cool det I enjoy interacting with him a lot

1 Like

Oh yeah! Lopez quite often shows up to Robotics for implants! It is great to have patrons at Robotics. :smiley:

1 Like

Lopez is such a great detective. Love how he actually interfaces with the ai and listens to my grumpy autotuned screaming.

1 Like

I have to say that it is always great to have Lopez alongside, but the real treat is to be security officer with Beryl around. I have a lot of great memories from getting screamed at, and it really strengthens RP and camaraderie between secies when they hide in bar and tell stories about Beryl…

5 Likes

True I love Beryl althought I’m a natural sec hater the man just speaks to me the way he beats me <3

1 Like

always happy to see William in medbay. good at doctoring, and fun rp.

i’ve enjoyed interacting with LOPEZ so far, too. especially as an antag, actually. i like a detective that actually tries to investigate and figure out the situation… gives me a chance to go all columbo villain about it.

2 Likes

Twingo is the only one who lives in my memories, may he rest in peace.

1 Like

Twingo Renault was a good lad that was taken from all of us too early.

The project New Adam turned a perfectly healthy officer into an ipc that even forgot about his dream to buy a home in the countryside.

He won’t be forgotten!

4 Likes

Makes me cope and seethe less in dchat due to his med abilities. can recommend
(Also their far cousin Toyoda Corolla send their regards).

4 Likes

Rest in piss Twix Bar Renault, you will be missed.

(Ben Mercedes is crying at your funeral)

1 Like

10/10, will throw down several floors again.

1 Like