Turret - Admin Application (NO FELINIDS)

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have): TURRET_DREHTURM, MOTHERFUCKER

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have): TURRET#9178

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone): I AM ALWAYS FUCKING ON (GMT +3)

What changes, if any, would you bring?: AHEM, BEESTATION PLAYERS. I’D LIKE TO READ AN ANNOUNCEMENT, THAT IS ABOUT BEESTATION…

BEHOLD BEESTATION, FOR YOUR TRUE HEADMIN/HOST/COUNCIL/ADMIN/EVERYTHING CANDIDATE IS HERE.
I AM TURRET, WITH A TOTAL PLAYTIME OF 000 HOURS ON BEESTATION ((A LOT!) HERE TO FOREVER FIX YOUR TRASH SERVER.
YOU SEE, BEE PLAYERS, FOR TOO LONG BEESTATION HAS BEEN RIPPED APART BY POWERS WHO WISH TO CONTROL YOUR SERVER. THEY WISH TO STRIP AWAY THE FUN AND LEAVE IT ONLY FOR THEMSELVES.
WHO ARE THEY? WELL THAT IS A GOOD QUESTION
THEY ARE THE CATGIRLS, THE WEEBS, THE NEW-AGE TAJARAN PLAYERS WHO WISH TO DO NOTHING BUT TURN SERVERS INTO THEIR OWN PERSONAL SEKRIT CLUBZ AND ERP DENS. YOU ALL ARE AWARE OF THIS NOW, HOW LONG IT’S TAKEN TO REMOVE SOMETHING AS STUPID AS SIX EXTRA PIXELS ON A HUMAN, HOW ANNOYING AND GRIEFY THEY HAVE BEEN, HOW AWFUL THEY ARE AS ADMINS, HOW THEY CONSTANTLY VOTE FOR EACH OTHER AND PROTECT EACH OTHER, THEY ARE THE NEW TAJARAN AND DON’T DENY IT.
WE ALL REMEMBER THE MEOWFIA AND WILCHEN (WHO GOT BTFO’D!!!) WHERE HIGH ROLEPLAY SERVERS (AS IF THEY WEREN’T ALREADY SHIT) WERE RULED BY FURRIES FOR YEARS. THEY INFESTED THE CODE AND THE ADMINS, ALLOWING THEM TO HAVE DISTINCT GAMEPLAY ADVANTAGES AND BE ABLE TO KILL OR BAN YOU FOR BEING RACIST TOWARDS THEM, WHILE THEY WERE ALLOWED TO DO IT ALL THEY WANTED TO DO. BUT WHILE HIGH ROLEPLAY EVENTUALLY SAID ENOUGH WAS ENOUGH AND BANISHED THESE FILTHY CATS BACK TO THEIR SHITBOXES, TGSTATION HAS REFUSED TO PUT THEIR FOOT DOWN AGAINST THESE DEGENERATES AND INSTEAD WELCOMED THEM WITH OPEN ARMS, EQUIVALENT TO THE CHINESE LETTING THE MONGOLIANS THROUGH THE GREAT WALL. BEESTATION HAS LEFT ITS SELF IN A SITUATION WHERE THE MONGOLS, OR THE “CATGIRLS”, ARE BLENDING INTO THE CROWD, RANSACKING THE PLACE, SHITTING UP THE WALLS, AND INFILTRATING THE SYSTEM.

DO YOU WANT SOME CONFIRMATION? I KNOW YOU WANT IT. WELL THEN, FEAST YOUR EYES ON THIS THREAD: (This is going to start drama isn't it) Bee needs some changes

YOU SEE, BEE PLAYERS, MOST OF THE USERS IN QUESTION WERE FELINID PLAYERS. DOES THIS NOT GIVE YOU EVEN MORE PROOF OF THEIR TREACHEROUS ACTIONS? OF THEIR INFILTRATIONS? EVERY FELINID PLAYER IS A DRAMA “QUEEN”, AND THAT IS A FACT. NEVER FORGET THIS. TAKE MY MESSAGE AS YOU WANT.

How old are you?: 16 BUT MATURE FOR MY AGE :slight_smile:

Why do you want to be an admin?: TO RID BEESTATION OF THE FELINIDS ONCE…AND FOR ALL.

How long have you been playing SS13?: 2 YEARS

How long have you been playing BeeStation?: 1 YEAR PROBABLY I DON’T KNOW

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?: 10

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?: 10

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13: YES

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?: NO

Your strengths: I AM THE BRIGHTEST PERSON, EVER. AND I ALSO HAVE GREAT IDEAS ON HOW TO REVIVE BEESTATION BACK FROM IT’S GRAVE BACK TO GREATNESS. NO MORE FELINIDS.

Your weaknesses: WHITE PEOPLE

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: FUCKING FELINIDS

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: Be calm, and responsible. Be able to actually respond to criticism, instead of being fools and just muting the person criticizing him. Don’t give in to the janny meme.

What makes a staff team good?: NO CONSTANT MOTHERFUCKING DRAMA

What is a staff team’s purpose?: TO KEEP THE PLAYERS IN THEIR CAGIES, AND TO NOT LET THEM GO MONKEY MODE.

What kind of player are you?: OF COURSE A POWER GAMER

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: I AM ALREADY CHANGED FROM YEARS OF ADMINNING

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?: CONGRATULATE THE CLOWN ON THIS FEAT OF REVENGE AGAINST THE HOS, AND GIVE HIM A PRIZE. SOMETHING LIKE A PULSE RIFLE MIGHT COME IN HANDY.

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?: SAY “MAN GRIEFING AIN’T COOL GONNA HAVE TO BAN YOU”, AND BAN HIM. NO REGRETS. HE KNEW WHAT WAS COMING.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?: AHELP HIM AND TELL HIM TO BE MORE CAREFUL NEXT TIME, SAY THAT SHIT HAPPENS.

15 Likes

Holy shit I just creamed my pants I can SMELL the testosterone leaking off him accept him right now

10 Likes

Thank you for your contribution, gent. I will not forget this.

2 Likes

describe it more please

1 Like

ʀ/ʙᴇᴇsᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

strong text

1 Like

I’m unlisting this until I can find a way to archive it. This shit is too good to just delete

5 Likes

List it right now there’s not enough responses!!!

4 Likes

+2 bestmin
I have a story about him to tell.One time he just gave me wizard when i asked for it what a fucking chad!!

1 Like

We need a sub-category in general just for shitposts like this

2 Likes

Nyaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fuck felind haters this needs to be delet.

you are a brainlet aren’t ya?

1 Like

YOU CAN’T IGNORE THE TRUTH, Mr. Senior Admin.

WHAT I’LL SAY, HOWEVER, IS THAT I’M TURRET FUCKING DREHTURM, AND I DO NOT STAND FELINIDS IN THIS SERVER. I AM SORRY, BUT IT’S THE WAY IT GOES.

6 Likes

Formidable.

But can you eat pants

u should find a high place watch the sky and enjoy it.
because this aint it chief

1 Like

i can eat cock :slight_smile: with fun es

1 Like

shit the funk away child. I was addressing turret.

putrid excess of the filthy wastes