Title: CKEY Banned by Admin CKEY

CKEY:truckin4real

Admin’s CKEY:francinum

Server:All

Ban Type: indefinite everything everywhere

Ban Length: 9999-01-01 12:00

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):2020-09-29 00:44

Round ID:21942

Ban Reason:Joined as ‘King Of Wuhan’ and attempted to release a harmful virus as a non-antag. Disconnected before investigation.

Appeal Reason: I was wanting to appeal because it’s a good server despite 300ping and i didn’t really think through my actions, all i’m trying to say is i’m sorry and it will never happen again.

Additional Information: It’s the only server safe from ERP and the guys who play on it are cool

are you sure about that?

2 Likes

In my opinion the amount of hours you have doesn’t justify the amount of notes you have.

I honestly think you should take some time off to re-consider how you play the game.

Also the ERP thing is a bit of a yikes

(Not the banning admin - just my thoughts on the matter)

1 Like

I thought being a deranged simp was in character

No, it’s really not. Please don’t use “muh roleplay” as an excuse for these kinda things.

As based as being basically the only registered sex offender on the server is, you really need to kinda rethink the atmosphere the server is going for.

The wuhan thing wouldnt really land you a perma in it of itself if you were there for an admin to show up, but anything remotely sexual should be avoided like the plague.

Nnnnno, unless you roll the Obsessed side-antag, and even then ERP’s still not allowed.
If you really want to play up the RP angle, then i think you’re not gonna be hired at a state of the art
space station if you’re an absolute lunatic

“Being a shitter’s in character though” will never be an excuse.

I see what you’re laying down

I think you need to take a bit longer of a break, This sort of action requires blatant intent and dismissal of several rules, including but not limited to:

• MRP Naming Policy
    • King of Wuhan is not an acceptable name.
  • MRP Self Antagonism policy
    • Releasing a harmful virus is self-antagonism.

Please take a bit more of a break before appealing, perhaps with evidence of behavioral improvement.