Trenton Javis, report by communismbelike

CKEY:Communismbelike

Offender’s CKEY:Uknown

Offender’s In-Game Name:Trenton Javis

Date (YYYY-MM-DD):2024/3/13

Round Number: 47993

Rules Broken:3, 7 (maybe?)

Incident Description:I was captured for a copious amount of crimes, arrested, and brought to brig, where trenton and another officer (sally I believe?) refused to proccess me because “they needed to figure out my crimes” (refer to picture below on why thats BS), finally, after being cuffed and asked questions for I believe 10-13 minutes, I am proccessed, at which point, my timer is only retracted by 5, from 18 to 13, completely ignoring the amount of time I have actually been there. (trenton messed up actually lowwering the time, but say logs will prove it).
Lastly, during the shuttle ride, I hit the 13 mark, and trenton just decides to ignore that and say they will drop me off at centcom??

Additional Information:
Full picture of my crimes, all recorded by the ai by the time they captured me.

why whoud i relese you in to a spaced shuttle?

also why whoud i belive you about the timer being up from my eyes ic you had killed 3 to 4 people and where just looking for a way out?

my timer went off around 2 minutes before the shuttle exploded, and your reasoning for not letting me go is, as qouted “I will let centcomm handle you”

thats why you proccess people first instead of interrigating/moving them around for 10 minutes or longer, so you wouldn’t have to deal with a lying and angry prisoner

(I am also NOT letting this turn into a agruement, so I shall stop replying now)

1 Like

i did not know what to proccses you for so me adn the other officer had to look throught your itmes and compair them to the contrband list.

actual last time Ill reply, you clearly either didn’t read space law, or look through my items, because I had the sm sliver, which is grand larceny

sorry if i did any thing wrong i just did what i thought was right at the time

1 Like

also one last thing the sop has not realy been updated for the new secuirty so i was just following this

3 Likes

after a indepth discussion with the person being reported, I have realized they truly have been working within space law and sop, and I was just abit too angry about it, therefore, I would like to retract this report, as I feel it is no longer nessecary

Closing at poster’s request