TottalyNotC (Tiananmen Square Massacre IC)

based

insert stuff here because 20

2 Likes

Cringe assistant main,after the flash nerf i dont see him kill the whole station now lel

1 Like

ok

1 Like

Also very based and redpill player i must admit

3 Likes

New phone who dis

20chars

1 Like

dis the man that pushes you against the wall bro…

1 Like

Oh so the moth erper ok

wins some loses some

1 Like

bump cuz i wanna get more feedback hnhhgh,.,.,.,

1 Like

#1 go to guy if you have fun stuff you want to see in action.

2 Likes

Feedback time:
He pushed me and few rounds after that got cucked by beepsky and died. Very nice.

3 Likes

Naked man bad,naked man bad,naked man bad,naked man bad,naked man bad,naked man bad

2 Likes

based and redpilled tider

https://www.htmlcsscolor.com/hex/B6B5B4

1 Like

Sometimes is robust. Sometimes dies such a stupid death I have to wonder why I’ve ever thought you were robust in the first place.

3 Likes

I swear you’re robust but I don’t remember the last time I actually fought you. Also shares AA and loot and shit, overall pretty aight.

1 Like

one of the people that caused me to become a tider in the first place (owen and grug plasmaman were the other two, along with Tyrone but idk what happened to him), i remember when i first started out he was molesting the HOP at the hop line via rapid tableslams, and then proceeding to rob them for their ID. and it was such a chad move i was sitting there in fucking shock, wondering “holy fuck how can i become THIS BASED”

after that life changing event, i followed the path of the greytider and i strived to be as good as he was, even now im still learning shit from this guy. so uhh +rep insanely good at the Video Game yes yes very good Video Game player

5 Likes

why does this guy seem to have AA even before the captain

1 Like

Brainwashed him and brick once into being my slaves
10/10 woud slave again

1 Like

tiana is still based, so here is a picture of a pig

3 Likes

Can not fathom a memory where me and him did not fight and one of us did not end up cremated

3 Likes