TottalyNotC (Tiananmen Square Massacre IC)

everyone has a thread where they get called unrobust so i want one aswell

2 Likes

stop making me shit my pants when I tab out of the game

4 Likes

robust at times but i always find you dead for some reason

1 Like

One of my favorite players to observe when I have nothing better to focus on. Robust enough to fight regularly, not so robust the fights are totally uninteresting and one-sided.

No strong opinions outside of the fact I enjoy watching them play.

5 Likes

:flushed: im flattered bro.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

1 Like

Deep fried meme but alive
20 char

2 Likes

somewhat robust, still didnt rescue me when i free him from perma, EVEN when he got sweet AA soo, unrobust

1 Like

One of the few robust assistant nwords remaining who isn’t obnoxious, 10/10 would conspire with to bomb the hos with black powder and blow ourselves up accidently again :100:

2 Likes

I feel i have a relationship of brotherhood with this guy, I genuinely love this guy. Makes golden alot more interesting for me and one of the few that makes me laugh(Tiana,Owen and 2 more). I love him.

2 Likes

:flushed: bro,.,.,.,.,.,., no homo doe.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

2 Likes

also @AlbertBlackwell come call me based i demand it

1 Like

You should wear internals more or some N2O might come outta the vents bro,

But you are good at what you do and enjoyable to watch, along with having somebody to ask to do shit while I’m AI and not having to explain in depth as to what that action will do.

1 Like

never gonna let that go huh

1 Like

Absolute fucking gamer +1 rep

Гас зе кайкс, рэйс вор нау :flushed:

1 Like

I don’t speak russian but ur cool

2 Likes

If God came down from the Earth and needed a Bee player as sacrifice, you would be the sample Bee player to use.

Not a compliment, not an offense, just saying, you’re practically the definition of LRP in a nutshell, which, is pretty decent.

3 Likes

Very nice person and doesn’t bully me. Except when he does. Has tried to ERP me, which I liked.

5 Likes

Gives me AA even if sec takes it away 3 minutes later, +1 rep
Plz don’t robust me now
20 chars 20 chars

1 Like

Keep telling him he’s more robust than me for some reason he won’t believe me. This selfless man deserves more recognition

1 Like

im flattered but when was the last time i actually won a fight against you

1 Like