Title: [PowerfulBacon] Admin Report

i don’t know when you think i “tried to escape,” though you might just be retarded so I should expect no logic from anything you say

1 Like

I would’ve liked to have seen this a few days ago before so I could be exempt from your accusations of admins siding with other.

Just pointing out that at no point has bacon insulted you, called you brain damaged, or told you to kill your self.

this dude is having a mental breakdown
chill

I can assure you I do not purposely let the mime player off, I have banned that same mime player 3 times already.

This has turned more into a ban appeal type thing while the post formatted as an admin report, this will be closed soon, especially since the reporter has proven time and time again that they completely disregard and disrespect everyone who disagrees with them.

He’s been a Trial Admin for 23~ days. The minimum to be promoted is 30 days, where a vote is initiated among upper staff to promote them.

Admins jump at each others’ throats whenever they do dumb stuff. They’re siding with each other now because it’s the right side of the argument.

uh huh

Very good!

The two quotes above sum it up well. I’m actually surprised that Bacon didn’t permanently ban you after your remarks. If you wish to make a ban appeal, make it in the correct subforum. Otherwise, this report is invalid.