Ban Type:
Perma
Ban Length:
forever
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2021-07-27 04:57
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Use of sexually explicite website titles in their name. Appeal this on the forums if you actually care. Disconnect during ticket
Appeal Reason:
I’m sorry I disconnected during the ticket, I thought it was resolved as my name had already been changed. I don’t get ticketed very often so this is kind of new to me. As for the name, while I still personally hold that R-34 is a perfectly valid name for an IPC I will defer to the admins ruling on this until told otherwise.
Additional Information:
none

Your name wouldn’t happen to be an obvious reference to pop culture… would it? We draw the fuzzy line at easily recognized within a medium; R-34 is nearly ubiquitous across the internet.

That aside it is noteworthy that we allow minors to play on our server, so we are quite strict about adult content and references.

You make a fair point, I feel like I have a better understanding of how my name violated the rules now. I won’t bring it up again and I’ll make sure I don’t accidentally leave a ticket open again.

The appeal will ultimately be processed by Sergei, but I imagine it’ll be lifted if you present an alternative name.

1 Like

is C1-RC13 a valid silicon name? I wouldn’t mind that. honestly I just make a new character every few days when I get bored of whatever gimmick I set them up with.

This should be find for an IPC. Thank you for coming to explain. I’ll handle this shortly.

The bans have been edited according to the appeal.