Ban Length:
Permanent
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2022-12-13
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Suspected Ban Evader of BobbyBillyBoy
Appeal Reason:
I believe a year has passed since my original ban, or almost a year. In that time I have become admin of a smaller FO13 server, not up as of now but has 100 people on the discord. I have learned about shitters, why they’re not fun to have on the server or to act as one. I’m asking for a second chance to play on beestation again. The server I currently have admin in is Fallout: Interstate 80
Additional Information:
I do not know the name of the banned character.

you need a vouch, talk to an admin of your FO13 server.

So this is you?

1 Like

Yes it is. I believe so at least.

How do I get their vouch? Just ask them to leave a reply on this forum?

So ban evasion is also worth a permanent ban here.
Unfortunately that means that your ban isn’t eligible for an appeal until one year from that date instead of the original ban date.

1 Like

can you not make an exception please

No, we cannot. It wouldn’t be fair to everyone that we don’t give exceptions to.
This won’t be appealable until December.

1 Like

Will it get accepted then?

Whether or not it gets accepted then would be up to our headmins, not me. Main issue I see is that the server you’re trying to have vouch for you is very new as far as I’m aware, usually vouches are expected to come from decently well established servers.

That’s not really fair

noone said it was

what would change in the amount of time it would take for the year to be done?

Looks like around halfway through December this year.

Ban evasion is the most recent offense.

One year from the time of ban evasion is fair by definition because it’s the same as everyone else gets. Unfair would be making an exception for you

As has already been said in this appeal. You sadly have to wait one year before your appeal can be accepted.