Title: chedchef banned by ivniinvi

CKEY: chedchef

Admin’s CKEY: ivniinvi

Ban Type: Perm

Ban Length: Forever

Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/): 2022-02-06

Round ID: 35912

Ban Reason: Ban Evasion

Appeal Reason: I no longer have access to my original account (chefched) that was originally banned but, I believe that I have gained some maturity in the 2+ years since I was banned and I am ready to return as a functioning member of this community.

Additional Information: I would try to explain and excuse the actions that led to me being banned but, I truly have no idea why younger me decided to bomb the shuttle before it got to centcomm but, I can assure you it won’t happen again.

Do i have to submit a appeal for my original account for this to go through?

From what I know (not an admin) you will probably need a vouch from some other ss13 server. If you think you can get one, just ask the admins at that other server to send that vouch here.

what servers are considered credible? cause im still banned or in the process in appeal from alot of the bigger ones due to past actions

Not an admin.

Good question, credible servers are credible servers. Just ask yourself: “Would an old news report freak out seeing someone play this?”

I think servers with a community similar to Beestation is good enough.

Any servers on centcom would be a good place to start

wrong reply, replying to the guy above

https://centcom.melonmesa.com/viewer/view/chedchef
Basically this website

Just wanna say all of these bans were given more than a year ago and i regret the actions that led up to them and i do not support the nazis

except fulp i dont like their sissy liberal attitude

You do realize this server is similar to fulp right?

its a joke bro i fw fulp

As others have said, you will need a vouch to appeal this. We accept vouches from most of the mainline servers, it’ll have to be somewhere with similar rules/expectations.

I’ve marked this appeal as denied for the time being. Once you’ve gotten a vouch, feel free to update this thread and we’ll go from there.

Im currently in the same situation with the majority of mainline servers as i am here because of my past actions and i cannot in good faith ask admins im trying to get an appeal from to vouch for me, but i believe i have learned my lesson on why rules are important to a servers function from a year of playing on backwater practically unmoderated servers.

to keep it real i now realize im not at all bad enough to play on these ghetto ass servers and im begging to be let back into civilized servers with rules and good admins

1 Like

Since vouches are apparently off the table. Can you give us anything to help showcase a change in behavior? Your last ban on another server was less than a year ago and it seems like more of the same poor behavior.

There are still some servers you didn’t get ban if CentCom reports are correct:
Goon, Colonel Marines, Nova or Skyrat (as long as you afford furries), Paradise, etc.
even if you fail to appeal here, you still can try another server than us then you bring their vouch in the future.

It’s just advice for you when admins say no. Good luck.

Im gonna keep it real the only thing i can give you is word that i have learned my lesson from what i have experienced playing on lawless servers.

And for the vouch i refuse to involve myself with the ERP servers because i know they usally have stricter rules and i didnt want to catch a ban. Im also banned from Goon, CM, and Para for similar offenses as i am on here. Keep it a buck no one likes me :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed after 29 days. New replies are no longer allowed.