Title: Calvinbah banned by Joelogbybolb (retry)

CKEY:
Calvinbah
Admin’s CKEY:
Joelogbybolb
Ban Type:
Global
Ban Length:
Permanent
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2023/10/11
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Distributed Grief Mutators (Radioactive, Monkified, Blindness) during the Escape shuttle countdown, and then closed the Dreamseeker before I was bwoinked.
Appeal Reason:
I didn’t intentionally close the Dreamseeker to avoid being bwoinked, I would have stayed and gotten bwoinked if I had know it was going to happen. I closed it because the round had ended and I couldn’t play another round of Bee. Otherwise I’d have stayed and taken the bwoinking. Typically I don’t grief, I guess I just jumped the gun before RoundEnd when all the shenanigans typically happened. I also didn’t think that players would blindly just inject something that says ‘Advanced Superpowers injector’, which I would have taken as a red flag. In short, not a bwoink avoidance on purpose, just a coincidental avoidance.
Additional Information:
I like playing on Bee, I made a post earlier, but didn’t get rid off al the formatting, just replaced the words inside the formatting which didn’t post. I likely won’t post this correctly either.

Just for future reference, it didn’t post the text because you put all of the text inside these symbols <like this>.

Yeah that’s pretty much what i figured happened. and I was gonna alter the original post because I copied what i put and was gonna put it without the formatting, but then I fucked up and hit the copy button instead of the paste button. so I ended up copying blank formatting. It was a mess.

To make this easier for Tamus I suppose I should ask

What possible IC reason could you have to create said injectors and bring them to the shuttle?

The supermatter exploded and altered my body, thus altering my personality and making that seem like a good idea.

In the same vein as the RDS trait not being a license to grief, the supermatter exploding is not a license to grief. If you were roleplaying insanity and seeking psychological help its one thing, but to print mutators with the sole purpose of fucking other players? Thats just plain grief, and isnt acceptable under the excuse of ‘SM blew’

No, don’t do this.

Unless the game has told you that something like this has happened, it hasn’t.

2 Likes

To be fair, most corporations that I know of, don’t actually do Psych Evaluations before hiring employees. They usually find out that the insanity is there, after a certain amount of time.

But that’s probably not the argument you’re looking for here.

Yeah, I wouldn’t try to argue against Rule 1.1.

1 Like

I’m the admin who gave the auth’ here so you could explain on forums.
Unless you’re an antag, you’re expected to RP as a sane employee, SM explosion doesn’t justify self-antag/grief.
Have you read the rules?

I have read over the rules listed, yes.

Right, you have no notes about similar stuff so I’m fine with lifting the ban if you read our rules once more.
You clearly missed the part in rule one about sanity.

It is entirely possible in my haste to read the rules originally I missed those bits, but I have read them and will read them again, if you want to keep it in place for another day or so.

1 Like

I’ll lift it sometimes soon, unless another admin can do it before me.

2 Likes

Ban lifted. You should be able to play again.

2 Likes