CKEY: BIGEGG

**Admin’s CKEY: Hollandaise **

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: BOTH SERVERS

Which server did the ban happen on? GOLDEN

Ban Type: GAME BAN

Ban Length: ETERNITY

**Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 12-22-2020 **

Round ID: 22096

Ban Reason: Repeatedly activated a particle accelerator pointed at an uncontained tesla generator until it activated and I had to delete it, played stupid in ahelps despite having 100+ hours and their account being 10 years old.

Appeal Reason: I HAVEN’T PLAYED IN A VERY LONG TIME DURING THE AFTER EVENTS OF THE CONSPIRATION OF TIME THAT HAD PAST BY DURING THIS WAIT INTERVAL. I DIDN’T KNOW WHAT IT WAS AND WHAT PURPOSE IT SERVED, AND I DIDN’T KNOW WHAT THE STAFF MEMBER WAS DOING. SURE, MY ACCOUNT IS OLD BUT THAT DOESN’T MEAN I’M A BIG FAT KNOWITALL. MY PROFOUND LOVE FOR BEES HAVE BROUGHT ME BACK HERE TO GRAVEL ONCE MORE. I AM REQUESTING FOR MY SINS TO BE PARDONED ONCE AGAIN. GODSPEED MY CHARACTER

Additional Information: PSALM 32:3

Pulling rank on this.

Not only did you have recent playtime, but you have a record across multiple servers for shittery then playing dumb or otherwise giving staff hell.

If you can’t even make a serious appeal, then your appeal will not be considered

Even if you do make a serious appeal it will not be considered until a year has passed from the date of the ban. You’ll also need to convince staff on another server to put in a good word for you as well.