Permanent
Ban Length:
Forever
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2021-04-25
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Acces denied.
Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (90KG) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Rules broken: R1, R2.2, R4 Severe overescalation and self antag, in the ahelp they were incredibly hostile and ended it with calling me the r-word. Don’t bother coming back. This ban (BanID #25376) was applied by YoshimiWasTaken on 2021-04-25 13:22:47 during round ID 29125. This is a global ban from all of out servers. This is a permanent ban.

Appeal Reason:
Well, after that I didn’t play Space Station for few months. When I came back, I noticed, that I changed my sight on this game, and understood that the way I used to play before was wrong and ridiculous, and there was no fun but grief. Also, I feel ashamed for insulting moderator and there is no excuse for that behaviour. I’d like to return to BeeStation, if you give me a chance

Blockquote

Additional Information:

Permanent bans can only be appealed after a full year has passed and with a vouch from an admin of a reputable server.

Come back in two months!

1 Like

Permanent bans need to have atleast one year pass before appeal.
They also require a vouch from a reputable server, so have that ready by 2022-04-25 - the date when you can appeal this.

1 Like