Tinea Ver (Shitcurity Moffmain) Player Feedback (Venesis)

Uh hi hello, first forum post here. (edit: i lied, second forum post, get fucked)

All the cool kids on the block use the forums nowadays, so I thought why not give it a go myself?
And what better way to do this by making a Player Feedback threat, hm?
Have at me, beeple!

Obligatory character picture here:

(It’s pretty old, but Tinea hasn’t changed much)

9 Likes

Killed me after I stole their lamp(antag det)

3 Likes

Let a known antag keep their loot which they stole from the armoury. Corrupt. Trigger-happy. Flashed me as AI shell several times. (one of the names I remember, which there are a few only)

True shitcurity. 8/10

1 Like

I only let em keep it because they ratted out their fellow Blood Brother, and because they promised they’d fix the armoury. Sadly the server crashed shortly after, would’ve been interesting to see how that’d play out.

Ugly.

moth enjoy seeing them

No specific memory of you (just like most other characters, sadly, shit memory :frowning: )
However I do know that I never had any unpleasant interactions and that you’re usually fun to play with, so keep carrying on!

remembering interaction in a round where you played captain and passed by geneitcs lab
pleasant company in general
pleased to have helped with genetics stuff like offering mutations, discovering strengthened wings or making a cloning data disk and was surprised that you engaged in these activities

1 Like

Surprised? We’re playing on a roleplay server, it’s the least I could do :^)

1 Like

Stole your body, then got shanked by an energy sword.

6/10