Ticomanel Admin Report

CKEY: TottalyNotC

Your Discord: cringeAssCrakka#1350

Offender’s CKEY: Ticomanel

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 06.22.2020

Round Number: 17516

Rules Broken (if relevant): no shitspawn! ticket misconduct!

Part of Admin Conduct Broken (if relevant): no shitspawn!

Incident Description: Gave someone a “special objective”, then spawned in over 20 TTVs for them. Because i found out about the maxcaps, the guy with the “special objective” blew 15 TTVs all at the same time, completely deleting evac, chapel, and part of sci. He was not sure if he had done half of his objectives at that point, Tico was apparently unsure too, since he deadass asked the guy in deadchat afterwards, despite telling me that he was fine in the ticked.

18 TTVs remained in toxins.
изображение

AAND he didnt complete half of his objectives before obliterating half the station.

Additional Information: never teach people toxins cuz apparently it leads to them praying for 20 ttvs

He prayed for an objective to maxcap so i made a G-Man and gave him a deal to sell his soul in trade of getting materials to make bombs and since he was a ling i tought that it would be fine to do it. (since you can pray for admin bus)

literally noone gives a fuck about consequences of selling a soul, especially if they get something funny.
it’s almost as dumb as selling a pulse rifle for 5000 credits

2 Likes

пigga read:

but that’s not all: you also SOMEHOW told me that he had half of his objectives complete during the ticket. how did that happen? why did you have to ask him in deadchat afterwards? why did you take his word for it?

I mean he did the kill the guy he was supossed to kill and i tought he had gotten the genomes. Also can you check the amount of genomes a ling has consumed?

Pretty sure you can check if the objective’s complete in the antag panel.

If he dies the genomes aren’t reported. Ling had half objectives done most likely.

Praying also allows bus, and the guy was already an antag

Says right there on the end screen that he had one genome extracted, though.

He thought he had the amount extracted, Just a simple brain fart moment.

ticomanel deserves more love.

@TottalyNotC RD and scientist are allowed to use max cap bombs without completing half of their objectives because it is a job specific murderbone so murderbone doesn’t count here

Man asked if he could answer prayers by giving good adminbus instead of just bad. Got two answers saying as long as it doesn’t affect the round in a major way… and this definitely affected it in a major way.

This one is going to be addressed as a problem.

nothing about maxcaps or job-specific murderbone in the rules/rulings, Jack
(AT LEAST not that i can see, please correct me if im wrong)

High Death Roles

• If your role has a method of indiscriminate killing (That is not just walking up to someone with a weapon your role has!), such as an atmos tech opening fusion canisters or a virologist releasing a death plague, they may use these as antag at any time, as long as their antag is allowed to kill already

It’s toward the bottom of the first section @TottalyNotC
It doesn’t change that this was excessive (as well as a second item given that isn’t listed here in the report he is already getting internal flak for, but happened this same round I believe)

I fucking wish. We have to manually check different variables, what items are in your possession and such.

I disagree @SasukexSakura1337
This looks like taking their word for it and not knowing how to check to me. Please stop sucking up to the man - we know he’s a good person and he isn’t going to be instantly demoted for this if that’s what you’re worried about, but he definitely messed up this time.

The reason im SUCKING up to him is because GOLDEN lacks admins and in beestations admin team we have admins like naevi that i never have seen on golden even playing 10 hours 3 weeks straight.

Lets be real, Nan, you’re sucking up to him because he makes stuff like this happen. Adminbussing in “good” ways and making “fun” events.

MrEloda did dumb shit like this and i didn’t suck up to him

Eloda’s shit was way less tame, though.

for the record, i don’t think tico should get demoted, but he really should cut down on shitspawning things. his singulo event a few days ago was pure cancer, too.

1 Like

Oh, to be tempted to reapply and re-obtain my janitor spot so Golden can have a jannie back.

Also just 'cause he’s the only jannie on LRP (or at least the most active) doesn’t mean he’s holier than thou. LRP had Dovah on during sizeable chunks of time and he still sucked ass.

Also giving maxcaps is fun? 20 of’em?

Well holy shit clown has a new gimmick to do.

Also I’m not even a half life fan but GMan doesn’t do shit like this.

This p much. You can do admemey shit without having someone roleplay as the IRA with car bombs everywhere

He does dumb shit because he’s a peanut brain but that’s cool.

You should understand why i’m defending him quite alot. He’s one of the highly active admins on golden.

In any case I think this thread has served it’s purpose, punishment will be decided amongst other headmins when they’re available.

He’s already been told directly to pass any prayer answers through other admins in detail for the time being, to make sure he doesn’t misjudge whether or not something will have a major impact on the round.

1 Like