Thtb holy shit

Just wanted to say how mindblown I am from reading “admins bans for questions”. I found it on reddit and since I hereby declare myself regular on bee, I wanted to dive in. And just holy shit I have seen some shit but maaan this was something, even accused bee on ss13 subreddit. Just get rid of this guy holy shit, props to Ruko for calling his bs. Yea just wow

Thtb lying about being new just to throw shit at whyiscaeciliustaken and Ruko calling his bs

Reddit drama about being banned “for his tips”
https://www.reddit.com/r/SS13/comments/ijybys/these_5_year_old_tips_are_so_good_the_admins/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

We need someone who can translate the brain damage language to get over here.

Did you have a fucking stroke when writing that? Did you get brain damage from browsing reddit?

P1em5sv

7 Likes

English is not my first language, so sorry but the brain damage could be from browsing reddit I spent too much time there…

Aight, in this case less is more, you got a bunch of bullshit written down that doesnt amount for anything. Give us links or something that actually gives us an idea of what you are talking about.

Right now all I can understand from your original post was “some admin bad, ruko good, reddit drama”

Aigh gunna edit
202020gang

Yeah ruko was pretty legendary in that ban app (and in general)

after i looked into this, it goes off the deepend

1 Like