• No

0 voters

Nothing to give, pathetic

damn, you a head now.

Once he arms cargo he can be called anything he wants

6 Likes

No hes not one of the elites ffs… he is fighting to kill the elite

1 Like

QM is just a glorified cargonian, there is no need to make another head just because someone spawns with sunglasses, a budget card and megaphone.

On the other hand, I could see QMs being heads IF admins started to give harsh bans to heads for incompetence. Wanna do guncargo? Ban. Wanna be a shitter? Also ban. Filter out shitter cargonians and I’m fine.

2 Likes

I’ll start respecting QM’s when they actually get miners to mine and not just die to mobs.

Miners don’t give a shit about the station; what is security going to do? Run around lava land (and most likely die) to find and arrest the miners for 4 minutes?

1 Like

QMs are practically more of a head than the HoP is

that’s my take

They’re lieutenants.

1 Like

And why? If only because HoPs are usually dumb then meh.

because HoP doesn’t preside over anything

service is scattered and self-managing, and doesn’t really need reeling, cargo is managed by the QM. HoP’s direct job is basically unique

no that’s ian

2 Likes

it’s because QM is to rule over cargo so HoP has less duties, they already have to alter access/IDs, be second captain and do some more stuff, that’s why QM is there, not the other way around.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.