TheSecretSlav Staff Feedback Thread [NO LONGER AN ADMIN]

This is the feedback thread for our Administrator TheSecretSlav.

Please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

hello dear xlyana i see that you still prefer the golden lrp, and i think that is great choice, but dont betray us with those mrp evil people, anyways, this guy named secret slav, is somewhat slow, i bet russians put something in his water supply, like vodka, well i dont have nothing againts russkies but this slowpoke is so faking slow, it appears that his brain stopped functioning properly at this point, his only replies are BRUH, BASED, BRUH, BASED, well anyways im just giving my opinion, i dont think he should be trusted, like all russians, fisrt you trust them , day later they invade your country, but i dont hate russians, i just think that their water supply is flamable, and that makes their brain go dry

Thanks for your feedback and a reminder that he has been deadminned. Sleep well, botnis man.

1 Like