CKEY: TheMrFoX

Admin’s CKEY: Zeskorion

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both servers

Ban Type: Appearance ban

Ban Length: Permanent

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2019-08-08 01:13

Round ID: 6095

Ban Reason: ERP

Appeal Reason: It’s been a while since I got appearance banned, I’d like to have it lifted so I can make a new character and not be forced into random appearances + names each new round.

I think I’ve adjusted enough to give it a shot.

1 Like

I think it’s been enough time. Emote ban should stay but appearence shouldn’t be a problem.

I support this because It is easier to identify who the most robust person on the entire server is. Emote should stay for a little longer, just like Xlyana said.

I think it is okay to lift this.

Although if I see weird forced family RP stuff again I might reconsider.

I’d agree, we should lift it and if he re-offends again just re-apply it.

that was alby mate. and zoey.

Either way, I still aint quite sure…

I promise I won’t do anything silly, if I do you can re-apply it.

I’ll be making new characters, Vanilla will not be re-created.

You have my word on that.

1 Like

Bumping this thread.

You still have my word.

1 Like

i’ve been thinking on it still. And i still aint sure.

erp gay lole no unban

really good player, showed me how to powergame, i think SHE deserves to get unbanned

on one hand, an unban would do no harm. On the otherhand, I feel i shouldnt unban for the sheer principle of this being a lightened perma

It’s been 2 weeks since the appeal. I stand by my initial opinion to only unban them from appearence.

I’ma agree with most staff here.

Lift appearance, but keep the emote ban.

my opinion hasn’t changed either.

I still dont think i should. It’s purely for the reason that the offense the ban was given for was one that normally warrants a straight-up perma

If I was perma-banned instead I would of had appealed it either way.

That’s what appeals are for after all, the emote ban is fine but I’d like to be able to make a new character; that’s all.

2 Likes

I don’t see the real reason to keep him appearance banned, we making a decision on this once and for all?

I’ll be willing to cut you a deal here, then. The appearance ban, revoked, but should any “incidents” occur again, the appearance ban will be made permanent, and you will recieve ACTUAL consequence