CKEY :Demi-Wahoo

Your Discord: Demi-Wahoo#6398

Offender’s CKEY: ----

Offender’s In-Game Name: The Suppermatter Crystal

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 08.29.2021

Round Number: 32345

Rules Broken: Do not Self-Antag.

Incident Description: As AI, The Supermatter Crystal, got a law that forced them to kill people when they swear. They killed a crewmember because of it, so i stunlocked their shell with laser pointer, making them stop killing more people. I didn’t swear, but they flashed me, took me to medical, overdosed me on morphine and anti-toxin, while they themselves sweared on me, when i pointed out they are causing the crew harm. They even admitted to bait me, while dragging me around and flashing. I was asleep for a long time and i died on shuttle due to liver failure caused by anti-toxin overdose.

Additional Information:

howdy. i was the ai. number 1 i genuinely didn’t mean to overdose you on morphine and number 2 i never put anti-toxin in you.

also i never baited you. im not sure what makes you think my actions were bait.

Then CMO had to do it and i died because of it. Still, you said “when they stand, they swear” or something like that and after i pointed out that you caused crew harm, you sweared at me.

i don’t remember that.

had to overdose you?

also it went over my head that i sweared myself as i said on the discord

I do not remember exacly now, but when you were flashing me you said something along those lines that sounded like you were baiting. I do apologise if i read it that way.

lets hope an admin comes by and clears up what i actually said because i don’t remember.

Still, from my perspective, it looked like you OD me on anti-toxin. Though i forgot that this CMO that was in this round was really incompetent and ealier they tried cloning my body and left it in the cloner to rot when it was perfectly fine to defiblirate. I didn’t exacly knew who OD me on anti-toxin, but after you OD me on morphine i assumed that it was you.

speaking of that cmo he kept saying shit to the borgs more specifically stuff like “do not speak unless spoken to” and was acting real demanding.

So wait… they demanded stuff, while being incompetent as heck? Like, leaving someones corpse in a cloner, using empty scan and then overdosing someone on anti-toxin and then when that someone dies on shuttle, they just put body on side in brig? Ok then. He needs more time to learn the medical role.

also just saying i was bwoinked about my ai name earlier this shift so expect it to be different from now on. im only saying this now because i assume someone will bring it up later when they process this report.

Alright. It is good to know your perspective. I do apologise for assuming that it was you who caused my demise via OD on anti-toxin.

its ok. i do apologize for the morphine overdose though. i just spammed the button forgetting that the upgraded sleeper does not have the same cap as an unupgraded sleeper

This has always felt more like a bug than a feature to me

From my initial log diving, he did only inject morhpine into you.

I cannot quite find the other lines that where supposedly said however.

I do think though that it seems relativly well handeld from reading over the discussion, ill simply apply a note for the OD and leave it at that unless something new comes up

Quick question, isn’t this name for an AI… bad? i forgot to ask on that same round if that was fine to have

That should cover it?