Ban Type:
Server
Ban Length:
Perma
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
04/11/2020
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
I murdered my fellow botanist for insulting my mother.
Appeal Reason:
I’m only looking for the ban to be shortened. I killed one person and harmed another. I believe that both of them were brought to medbay soon after I escaped. This was even less serious than the first time I got permabanned, which was shortened by Bastian. Also people have far shorter bans for extremely similar crimes. Some of these other bans were issued on the same day by the same admin. I’ll post these in the additional information.
Additional Information:
makridistaker

Murdered a person for being a shitter, in his own words. The reason why this is a ban for one person is he has a LOT of notes in 50 hours, 2 of which about murder.

Type: Server

Ban Date: 2020-04-10 18:51

Expire Date: 2020-04-12 18:51

Round: 14481

Server: All

Admin: bastian0930

He did almost the exact same thing I did and murdered 2 other people in the past 50 hours.

brainstab

Murderboned as non-antag on and just before emergency shuttle with cyanide ambrosia and combustible lemons. Appeal on the forums if you believe this was a mistake: https://forums.beestation13.com

Ban Date: 2020-04-09 12:35

Expire Date: 2020-04-12 12:35

Round: 14431

Admin: rukofamicom

Killed more people and didn’t even have an IC reason.

xxpatoxdxx

When permabrigged by the captain, was broken out by their metafriend and proceeded too loot the armoury, kill the HoS f for trying to arrest them, kill a botanist for breaking into chemistry earlier, and killed teh captain. Also made explosive pills disguised as medical supplies.

Ban Date: 2020-04-08 09:26

Expire Date: 2020-04-22 09:26

Round: 14388

Admin: whyiscaeciliustaken

This guy also killed two heads of staff, I only killed a botanist.

I think the reason for your ban length is because nearly every one of your bans is for the same thing. You aren’t showing any will to improve

This ban makes your ninth offense

1 Like

Then why do Oshibka and Yeetmister have longer, much worse ban histories than I do yet they aren’t permabanned? Also I had an IC justification this time unlike my previous offense.

Best answer I can give you is because I haven’t been the admin to ban them yet. I believe in second chances and escalation of punishment from there.

There are several players still present in this community that I think should be permabanned for continuously repeating the same offenses. Nobody should need NINE chances, by that point they start assuming the punishment is worth the crime and will never stop.

I’d also like to add that some of Yeetmister’s bans were given by Bastian himself. And at the time of those bans he still had a worse ban history than I do. So Bastian must have some reason other than my ban history being long or the crime being particularly bad.

I would want to know the lengths of the previous bans. also im kind of rolling my eyes at the first thing ruko said there…

It’s the fact you keep responding unseriously, making me believe you wanna grief. I’m REALLY RELUCTANT to remove this, as you seem to be getting worse and worse. Waiting for more opinions, as for once I need them

Yeetmister’s largest server ban was three months, he has a two month ban and a few week bans. He also has a ton of shorter bans.

Maybe his next ban should be permanent. I might note that down. I’d have to look at his notes, however. At least he responds seriously to his tickets.

The ban back in february was pretty unserious but in this new one I listed my IC reason for doing it. I may have gone a bit overboard but I actually had one.

My suggested is making the ban one or two months long, and serve as a final warning that the next offense will be true permanent since it will be the third permanent ban and tenth offense.

Follow escalation properly (and other rules, though they haven’t been a problem for you) or find another server to play on.

you don goofed
20 char

The botanist insulted his mother
So he caught the hands

Is that not in the same vein as calling him the N word?

He tried to be clever and got robusted
He became valid salid

2 Likes

bastard trying to throw me under the bus

and I never murderboned recently, the 2 deaths were caused by another player editing my freeform modual

I never said you should be permad, I just compared your history to mine so I could highlight the inconsistency of admins.

yeah that’s why I don’t like admins half the time somthings fine and then you get banned out of nowhere

On LRP this is clear self-antag. That said, I’d recommend a reduction to 30 days at most. They have a lot of notes for the same conduct which is bad, but only 1 that really matches this since September. Now a big chunk of that time I don’t think you were playing on Bee, but that is more of a guess than anything. I don’t think we track things like play frequency.

Bans for repeated offenses are supposed to increment in length before perma. It does not seem like that, or a proper warning were given. Jumping to perma without establishing an increasing ban length or warning for a single person self-antagged is over kill. We have people that get away with more than one shuttle bombing if it is spread out. That kills more than 9 instances of over-escalation or self antag, and is much more of an intended grief action.

30 days would be a strong warning/punishment for a persistent rule breaking behavior.

30 days seems to be the consensus. Reduced.

I’m in agreement with the 30 days as it seems very fair. You should take the 30 days to reflect over your ban, I’d consider it a very stern warning.