The Secret Slav Banned By WhyisCaeciliusTaken

**CKEY:**The Secret Slav

Admin’s CKEY: WhyisCaeciliusTaken

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: prob LRP only haven’t checked

**Ban Type:**server

**Ban Length:**1 day

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):

Round ID: 10858

**Ban Reason:**STILL trying to bypass the filter

**Appeal Reason:**you don’t ban someone for saying nigeridoo for a day

**Additional Information:**fuck this new system, smh headjews go do a vote for it already

1 Like

Mongoloid admins, rip Slav.

holy shit u can get banned in game for saying the bad word ?

rip bee station you meant

It’s quite simple. The rules are still the rules until changed even if you don’t like them. This is your sixth odd ban for the same thing in under two days, it’s obvious at this point that 5-60 minute bans aren’t working. And they’re going to keep getting longer until either the rules change back or you do.

The rules weren’t changed using the correct process and are illegitimate. Banning people for this is cringe.

4 Likes

sorry bro but nigeridoo isn’t a racial slur…

3 Likes

Agreed. Nigeridoo and even the n word should be allowed on Bee

Nazis that enforced hitlers rules was no less innocent that he
Choose to be a leader not a follower

Not allowing you to act like an edgy fourteen year old on the internet makes me comparable to a nazi…

Yea no.

Release statement
20 characters kike jew

The analogy doesnt lose weight because it’s the nazis. The point is, you’ve been given bad orders and arent speaking out against them but rather embracing them. His point is blindly following a bad man, not that you’re as terrible as the nazis

5 Likes

You know most the admins have no ACTUAL power, right? We have one of two options obey or be gone… Wait a second…

Cough ock ick rule Cough not enforced Cough

Cough thinking that this is funny cough lol I use this cough also the ock ick rule was forfeit cough also admins are literally like the nazis because they aren’t speaking up and blindly following the bidding of a bad man or men cough
cough

Curb stomp admins at every opportunity

Free the political prisoner
Lube bob

This ban is also over, closed and I’m assuming denied.