How long have you been playing SS13?:
2 years
How long have you been playing BeeStation?:
5 months now
On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?:
On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?: 9

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13:
Yes SC13 but it receives a low population count daily
Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?:
None
Your strengths:
I speak Russian Japanese veitmanase and German
Your weaknesses:
My low clown experience
Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?:
No not really
What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?:
Rigor good judgment responsiblity
What makes a staff team good?:
The ability to actively interact with thare playerbase
What is a staff team’s purpose?:
To improve the experience of the game for all
What kind of player are you?:
I’m mostly a chemist and I can do some recipes without causing big explosions and I know some other pretty good in engineering. Fixing stuff I never bothered with the supermaatter though.
How do you think you will change you become a staff member?:
No change at all only thing that will change is my opinion on the situations
The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?:
Considering the clown did not physically hurt the hos no rule was broken and if the HOS ahelps its considered and iC issue this also makes the clown valid for theft.
A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?: I’ll firmly explain to the player that this nonsense is not tolerated and that a disciplinary action must occur plasma flood is considered a day ban ill consult with the other admins online If thare aren’t any online I’ll give him the day ban.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?: science it was an accident I’ll won’t have to do anything this is an ic issue and If ahelpd I’ll mlmhave mlm to explain what he did wrong in mixing and offer some advice for the next round.

Your account was made on June of this year.
You have no alts.
Your grammar is not the best.

Explain a bit?

also i’m guessing this is your age?

Yes I have uploaded my application from my phone and my autocorrect is quite terrible and it cannot be turned off my account was made last year it may have been a problem from the date on my computer was set to at the time I science got a new computer and the date now properly reads standard US time.

And yes my age is 35.

Uh. No.

Your account was made this year. 100% sure of that.

and according to DeviantArt.com i was born on december 4 1919

I’m not sure that I understand I swear my account was created December 2018?

DECIDE OBAMA, WICH ONE56544697_642681866185848_5425582475638210560_n

1 Like

Wouldn’t you count 2018 and 2019 as 2 year’s?

Don’t we count it like this? 2018 was his first ss13 year and now its his second one?

12 months= 1 year.
There destroyed with fax and logic

In any case:

• 25 hours of playtime.
  • Account creation does not match up.
  • General lack of confidence with some answers.

-2 by me. I’m sorry mate.

That’s allright it gives me more room to improve I thank you for your input.

this is a skill, not a strength, and i don’t see “English” which scares me due to some strange misspells

look below

this feels like a joke app and a bad one

either you are immune or arent aware, either way it feels like you didn’t try

this is wrong

this is vague

what

and looking at the time you actually spent by the stuff in the responses, imma have to give this a hard -2

sorry

The misspells are linked to a weird problem that’s been going on my phone also it seems you were confused with my answer how would I change

When I ment No change at all only my opinion in the situations

I ment that my way of thinking would have to change and my point of view on the goings on.

I thank you for your consideration though and I would love to hear your thoughts on what makes a good staff team.

I also didn’t didn’t mean the clown as a joke I have never played as a clown one single time or anything that has to do with the clown I misspoken by no not really nothing gets me mad fast I am a calm and collective person I attempted to sound somewhat professional but it seems I caused more confusion
Also I hope you would strongly consider being bilingual a strength do to being able to interact interoperate and speak with user’s who don’t speak English.

Declined due to negative score.