[The Cat Master] Heidi Moberly Player Report

CKEY: Fronsis

Your Discord: -

Offender’s CKEY: The Cat Master

Offender’s In-Game Name: Heidi Moberly

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (YYYY-MM-DD): 2024-09-03

Round Number: 47957

Rules Broken: 1. You must roleplay Antagonists exist for the purpose of inciting conflict and roleplay, not for the purpose of greentexting

Incident Description:

Very fun round of 2 hours, not much was happening besides an artifact bug that created some weird and fun RP(more of that in Screenshot thread eventually) and antag wise there was only a single emagged door, so it was a ‘‘chill’’ shift, Shuttle gets called eventually and like… three minutes before shuttle arrived, Heidi approaches their target, Lavender Addison with a vague excuse of needing an axe(or something like that) and then they just… Sleepy carp them to death, grab their body and escape(probably with the hierostaff teleport), when they manage to kill her, because she had nanites, they eventually full strip her and behead her, after a bit of searching i find them with a jetpack (because they literally went to the LITERAL corner of the z-level to hide the body) and i die due to #skill issue, they proceed to equally fullstrip me and leave me on space, ultimately escaping on an emergency pod avoiding any confrontation during the entire round except for an officer who arrived last second but couldn’t do anything due to them barricading themselves behind a window and just deflecting all bullets.

Additional Information:

I’d say they utterly failed as an antagonist, they didn’t impact the round in a meaningful way, the way they acted reflected a mindset of just prioritizing gaming and getting the greentext, while they’re allowed to carry whatever they want as an antagonist it’s just worth noting the type of gear they had. Classic miner moment greentext build (of course they were also a skeleton) oh and of course, sleeping carp, chamaleon goggles and bluespace small thing as TC this is mostly to reflect that they spend a BIG part of the round outside the station getting le epic gear instead of creating fun or entertaining conflicts as an antagonist and when they did something, they only focused for their target if it wasn’t for me and the last second oficer, they would’ve not fought anyone else

When the round ended, Anxiety who was the CMO and saw the assault and reported it on radio confronted them, the exchange went like: (logs will confirm it, can’t post screenshot since the chat has a lot of other players speaking)

Anxiety: ‘‘Last minute antag wordless murderbone seriously man…’’

Heidi: ‘’ *shrugs I just do it ‘’

Anxiety: ‘‘Maan do you even wanna roleplay here?’’

Heidi: ‘’ So im meant to just

say im gonna kill you?‘’

** Round restarted so no further messages**

Someone with that many hours as them should know better.

3 Likes