The black flag's ban Appel

no, its not your job specific tool. syringe gun is a WEAPON that is used for fast med distrubution to plasmamemes and aragonistic use, you took it “just in case i have to sedate a crewmember” thats the definition of powergame collecting powerfull shit job related or no.

or can i arm miself whit the armory “just in case” because am the only sec.

Yes retard the syringe gun IS a job specific tool

not the way he used it

the chem dispenser is a job especific tool, but admins will beat your ass if you drink 3.5 thousand units of black powder and then drink chems to ligth it off destroying thje whole emergency suttle to kill lings.

Mad you got owned so you get someone banned for using the syringe gun for what it’s intended for

if they got banned that means it isnt his intended use :^)

I dont believe you know this but you can vend morphine from the medical vendor you dont need to go Into chem for it if we are not intended to have it why let us vend it in the first place?

Kinda like saying that q sex officer cant wear his BA 1 armored vest. Because it is heavy

Again it’s a job specific tool that medical doctors can have and use like a disabler is a sec specific tool it would have been different I was not a medical doctor.

Doesn’t it spawn next to the straight jacket and muzzle? Pretty sure it’s meant for sedating insane or dangerous patients

no ir doesnt work like that, TOXIN is also in the medstore but you arent supposed to use it for self defense. or do you carry literal poison irl in case of someone assaulting you.

Why carry lethal posion when your a doctor you here to save people not to kill people

It spawns by the medical kits the muzzle and straight jacket spawns on the table outside surgery

Anti toxin is in the med store why does a doctor need to carry around posion that defeats the whole purpose of this.

why wouldnt you??? as you said it is in the medvendor so i should be allowed to shoot it at anyone that seems suspicious to me, lul mayo.

@Aeder accept or deny it already

4th note this month, and we are actively being much harsher on MRP standards. The medical syringe gun at it’s RP purpose is for subduing resisting patients that require medical attention. Regardless if it was a death mix or not, loading up on syringes and the gun before any immediate threat is 100% powergaming, especially since you took it and applied it outside of medical.

You are supposed to get the syringe gun after the threat or problem has been identified, not before. That is the intention of MRP. Our MRP only bans are to get people on the server where their play style is more accepted. What you did is perfectly fine on LRP.

Ban should most likely stay. Maybe lowered to 7-10 days, but that is your call Aeder.