The bee station forum Profile picture thread

hey ya’ll.

I’ve seen these interesting doll looking sprites being used profile pictures and thought two things “Man where are those things cropping up from” and " as far as profile pictures go, what are some of the best you’ve seen on these forums".

So yeah this is the thread for it.

3 Likes

the plushie profile pictures were made by ValuedEmployee, no idea if they still are doing them but you can ask in the art channel of there

4 Likes

I really like Taylor’s pfp (god I love the Scott Pilgrim comic)

1 Like

I got mine somewhat recently, but I forgot to save it and I can’t find it again in #art because Im banned from the discord :pensive:

(This is a cry for help, someone send it to me please Im begging you)

1 Like

4 Likes

Mine is a Schrödinger’s spoiler of sorts, it’s impossible to know where it is from without spoiling yourself.

1 Like

4 Likes

be like me google a character you like and use it as a pfp no need to bother finding it again later

Me, searches “ss13 Clown”

Find this picture

Can’t fit the whole image in

Crop it on his crotch

Success

11 Likes

my pfp used to be a still (̶w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶l̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶l̶o̶a̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶l̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶r̶i̶p̶)̶ from the postal brain damaged demo video but ever since I got the plush of Flint I used it

I would put it as my discord pfp but my postal obsession must be carried on one way or another

UPDATE I GOT THE PIC, I forgot it was my steam pfp

1 Like

Mine’s just the profile picture that I’d had literally everywhere, aka the funny attack helicopter from arma.

Be me
See someone make a joke on forum about this being an NFT
Do the funny and make my PFP
They become admin
I am facing extortion to keep catgirls out my mailbox
Later
1984 happens
I face extortion over my PFP and have it changed to this

cry

1 Like

I made my own bootleg

1 Like

I would actually love to see your collection of Silent Sentiment art. One of the most memorable characters on the server.

Too bad im on my phone so you will have to search posts on art channel with a filter to find most of them.

Postal PFPs, they can’t be good for my image but they look great.

1 Like

Mine is a W.

1 Like
1 Like
  1. Me
  2. I don’t even know anymore

I’ve made 2 today

I do not know how many I have made, they have chained me in a basement somewhere. :frowning:

3 Likes