Thatguythere03 banned by Haliris (The Return)

CKEY:
thatguythere03
Admin’s CKEY:
haliris
Ban Type:
Appearance/Game/Server
Ban Length:
Permanent
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2022/10/18
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
“Ban evasion. Decided to evade their permanent appearance ban…”
Appeal Reason:
It has been a long year. I’m not entirely sure I want to play on Bee that much anymore, but I need to come back to confirm that. Regardless of whether or not I stay long, I can guarantee that I will comply with the rules and guidelines of this server, especially those in regards to the naming policy and ban evasion. TeomanTheGreat (Phil Smith) and Yyzsong (Camryn Hynes) can vouch for me.

Sustained permanent bans require a vouch from another server to be accepted in pretty much all cases. Do you have one?

Oh, when I saw “vouch” I thought it meant specific players. If you need another server to weigh in, TGMC can definitely attest to my good behavior.

No, it means the staff of another server confirming that you’ve been behaving good there.

2 Likes

Well, as I’ve said before, you can check with TGMC on that front.

We have the person making the appeal contact the staff of their preferred server and have them get into contact with us for a vouch.

4 Likes

See above, TGMC rarely gives vouches so in case they won’t, think about where else you play

1 Like

Alrighty, so apologies for letting this sit for so long. We’ve gotten in touch with TGMC and confirmed that you’ve been a decent person over there.

Evading is a serious offence but I’m fine with giving you another shot. Don’t forget that coming off a sustained perma means you will be on thin ice for a while.

Thank you for the appeal, you should be unbanned ingame now.

2 Likes