TeomanTheGreat's/ Phil's Discord Bean Appeal

Discord ID: TeomanTheGreat#1213

Admin Discord ID: Ruko#7940

Ban Type: perma discord ban

Ban Length: forever

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 6/27/2020

Ban Reason: Third strike for filter bypass.

Appeal Reason: Almost anyone who has played ss 13 has said the anti lizard word. I didn’t even dodge the filter to say it I wrote l#gger because now it’s mostly censored. The first time was me asking if it was still allowed. I was then given a vague response. I don’t remember much because it happened at 12:29 this morning. Then as far as I remember I got no real warning that you can’t say l#gger anymore other than the beebot filter. Then I said the lizard racism word twice more and got beaned. I just thought beebot auto removed anything close to the n word but I guess I was wrong.

Additional Information: Probably unrelated but Ruko has his discord pfp as his lizard character. Fuck lizards. If I am wrong about some things in my appeal please check the audit log or whatever it is called for the discord server. I was tired.

2 Likes

The fact the word is censored, you asked if it was a slur and got a rather sarcastic answer from me (“I wonder if maybe that’s why it’s not possible to say it”) because you’ve already been kicked twice by this point. You then proceeded to ping Kev with it demanding it be removed.

You were salting in general about the filter for a while before this and you got two warnings instead of the single one players are stated they will get.

Will await other input as usual, but ban should stick for a bit as it is, though I’m definitely not against lifting it after a few days.

1 Like

1 Like

You had been kicked twice prior to this. Does it take three times for that realization?

1 Like

Those were for a different reason. Which I stopped.

2 Likes

It’s been a few days and no other janitors put their input in. Bruh momento?

@GameAdmin put in your opinions, please.
(sorry for the ping but im getting a bit impatient from no responses from any other janitors)

I mean, it’s been a couple of days

I’d say let the ban stick for a few additional days, trying to bypass the filter is bad.

I’ll meet halfway on that and unban tomorrow then.