In-game misconduct:

CKEY: Apollo Brando

Your Discord: apollobrando

Offender’s CKEY: Tamumus

Offender’s In-Game Name (if relevant): N/A

Date (YYYY-MM-DD): 2024-03-06

Round Number: 47929

Rules Broken (if relevant): N/A

Part of Admin/Mentor Conduct Broken (if relevant): While you have the discretion to make decisions outside of the rules, you may not simply bypass rules you disagree with. Use your discretion wisely during unusual circumtances.

Incident Description: As a ninja, without having even attacked anyone yet, i see Kane Semenov already sporting a shotgun around the bridge looking to hunt me down. After a failed attack on the captain, and after a bit of a fight with Kane (rp where) and mistakes on my part, i end up dead. I make an ahelp regarding Kane’s obvious powergaming since he had a shotgun (loaded with firebreath rounds which is obviously the best anti-ninja round he could get) even before i even touched the captain. Tamumus accuses me of salt reporting without even bothering to check, tells me i was armed and dangerous (true!, but i only attacked the captain and only hit kane after he fired first) and that it was on red alert (completely false, since it was green when i arrived and turned up to blue in the meantime), and is quick to dismiss it as an IC issue.

Additional Information: I suppose it’s only powergaming when anyone but security does it.

1 Like

I was wrong about red alert, it was blue.
But the rest still stands, I did check your claims.
Your logs showed you being hostile, at wich point security dispatching with lethals is very much…IC.
And as for the salt part:
Your ticket wasn’t about powergaming, or rulebreaks, it was “How sec using dragonbreath is fair”.
Something that has zero relevance to the rules.

Except the problem that i had was that security had lethals on them before i was hostile. I could clearly see kane with the shotgun in hand while i was chatting with the captain in HoP’s office (at which point i believe it was still green, but i may be wrong about this). It’s painfully obvious that all Kane wanted to do was hunt the funny antag without engaging in a smidget of RP and you ignored this.

Back up your claims?
All I saw in the logs was a seccie shooting an hostile ninja.
This isn’t validhunting, nor powergaming.
It’s their job.
Edit: And if it’s your problem, then explains it.
I’m not a seer, your ticket was somehow about “fairness” instead of “Hey, security had lethals on green alert” (wich would have been better.)

Hi, Kane here, the moment our Captain (Millii) saw me approaching bridge where you were at that moment, they promoted me to HoS which enabled me to go to armory. As a matter of fact we were on green officialy, but it was a BIT troublesome to raise it to blue since You were occupying it You know. I did ask cap to raise the alert before grabbing guns, they responded that they cant right now.

guh, its not a duel, I gotta enforce the law.

1 Like