Taiwan's Starting at chem, Plastic making, and FAST Meth grenade making guide

Don’t worry good content can’t come without ctiricism anyone who can’t stand criticism is a cuck and shouldn’t post, well you got a point on non making the bigger effort on developing the best technique on obtaining meth, mine is pretty fast and good and i also wanted to make at least a lil guide on setting the lab and making your own beakers, and taking the power cell because i usually see the lab very poorly managed.

I made too big a guide because i didn’t specified on what i was doing i made different subjects into a “compact do a good set up then do bombings fam” MRP players will probably not appreciate this since it’s more of a fast phased guide.

Still puts some basics. 0 regrets would do again

@kbrav0 Since you have given me a secret, I shall do the same

A chem heater is actually the fastest way, set it to 1000 K and turn it on for a single tick (MUST BE T1 LASER). This will heat your meth to near cook temp instantly. Then set to 378 K and it will take only 2 seconds.

It is possible that you could find the number to get it to instantly reach 378 K after so it would only require 2 ticks, but I feel the biggest handicap that slows me is putting the grenades together as I usually put remote signalers or voice analyzers into them. Because of that I haven’t figured it out.

1 Like

Actually watch the video i think it’s so much faster my way

EDIT: after making all the previous steps the meth making process lasts me to make 480 units of meth only like 30 seconds tops Including making the recipe on the dispenser and heating

Actually, your right, it is.

Alright, but I got another bit of info instead.

I tested it on a local hosted server, using x-large beakers only increases the light explosion radius by 1. The devestation and heavy range remain the same.

You are probably right i might have confused xlarge with metamaterial on that one.
Still think that having to spend 1 minute making plastic to get 30 xlarges is kinda worth because of its usefulness in general, and having to do 1 less step also speeds up the process i might make a speedrun regular large beaker test to waste less time and also making the speedrun of making 6 or 10 nades instead of 2

I’ll do some research:

Note: Devastation/Heavy/Light/Fire

Small Beaker: 1/3/6/0

Large Beaker: 2/4/8/0

X-Large: 2/4/9/0

Metamaterial: 2/5/11/0

Bluespace: 3/7/14/0

So, from my testing I can confirm that X-large beakers are not all that much of a step up from normal ones and it probably is not worth the effort.

However, metamaterial beakers are quite worth it I would say if they are available. The light explosion range is may knock people over, causing them to be unable to escape and die to fastmos or have a bunch of objects thrown into them, which can do massive damage. Also the increase of the heavy range by 1 is significant. While it is not guaranteed to destroy floors and walls it has quite a high chance to do so in this range. It is also pretty much a guaranteed kill in this range.

A large grenade with bluespace beakers is just plain out a minature nuke. Its a little bit more than half a maxcap. While this won’t destroy entire departments like a maxcap would, I would say it is enough to do irreparable damage with a single grenade.

(Everything could be repaired, but it would take far too long and too much resources and effort it is extremely unlikely it would be repaired.)

1 Like

Hmm now that you say it and put it into a test i will try and test later the effects of multiple grenades to see if it really only increases the damages done on every area or if it turns every single tile into large damages

The wiki mention in the pyrotechnics section a meth explosion recipe, which is essentially the meth recipe with ephedrine replaced by dyethelamine, and react at liquids room temp, wouldn’t it be easier to just do that instead ? Is the explosion smaller than the reagents combo you described ?

using 15 u of each will insta kill someone on the same tile

Well i can confirm that the explosion of the “meth explosion” that uses diethylamine instead of ephedrine is literally halved

1 Like

real ones been knew about this tactic
one time i did it and it was t4 laser : (

cough cough do nitrog bombs they are maxcaps at 50u (6x bigger than meth)

He put so much effort into this guide yet to community removed. rip

Then you need botany to get you corn oil…

yea its easy just grind corn with only corn oil trait

it would be faster to make a maxcap bruh

but a maxcap cant go in ur pocket and explode when you die

good point, but a maxcap looks cooler.