Surviving on charlie station with gerald Lopez

This guide will teach you how to survive (Barely) and thrive (Not really)
On delereict station, Or charlie station, Here you learn how to restore power, fight hivebots, and get griffed by somebody killing you as soon as they step out of the cyrosleep room

First Thing you should do is grab a glowstick, turn it on, and grab the crowbar and use it on the door, Its unpowered, that means your going to have to get the backup power by connecting the terminal to the main wire by the SMES, then wrench the backup generator ontop of the terminal, Next to the generator is a radiation crate, once you done the wrenching and wiring, open it, Take the 10 uranium sheets inside, shove in generator, and turn on, Nice, You got some power going, Time to get to work!
REMEMBER, YOU ONLY HAVE A LIMITED AMOUNT OF TIME BEFORE YOU RUN OUT OF POWER, BEFORE YOU CAN WIRE SOLARS, WIRE AND REBUILD THE SOLARS NOW!!
Head to the bridge, at the very top of, You need to find 1 button and 1 button only “Charlie station lockdown” Then head back to engineering, The blast doors have been opened, and you can now start wiring solars, Within the maint tunnels of charlie, You can find solar panel assemblies,inside crates, Take’em, Your going to need’em.But since the external airlock is very small, Carry 2 in your hands at a time outside into space, or the room will be depressureized, Once you got all the assemblies outside, You will need: Wrench: To secure solar panel assemblies as part of construction, Crowbar: Incase you messed up with the assemblies and need to remove the glass, :Wirecutters: To rearrange the wires and cable coil And glass to build and To wire the solar panels
Make sure there is a wire node and the wire is connected to the main line before wrenching an assembly

You may have noticed you dont have a tracker electronics, Not to worry, Head west a bit and you will find what remains of beta station, In the darkness somewhere is a tracker electroncs hidden by a solar panel assembly,

Congrats, Solars set up, Feel free to add more panels until you run out of cable coil or glass.

Now, Lets get into the action, FIGHTING THE HIVEBOTS

Ditch the armor, Most of them will aim for your limbs, all it will do is slow you down, Though an armor vest provides a safe spot to store 1 of the 2 laser guns, The 2nd laser gun goes around your waist

REMEMBER, IT IS IMPERATIVE YOU DO NOT DIE, OR ELSE YOU WILL DIE WITH L ALL THE WEAPONS SURROUDED BY A GOD LOAD OF HIVEBOTS, I SWEAR, PLEASE DO NOT DIE AT ALL OR I WILL BE VERY SAD

There hivebot’s main power is their swarming ability, with lots of them You have to make sure every shot counts, at those laser guns only hold 10 shots before they run out, Fortunately, Most hivebots have 20 health, meaning they go down in 1 shot from the laser gun, UNFORTUNATELY, A stronger archtype, The strong hivebot, These buggers take a lot of shots, That is not so bad but when they come with normal hivebots surrounding them, So prepare to do a lot of kiting and retreating, there’s a recharger in on the table in the delta station research lab table, If you can take back a part of the lab, you can use that recharger instead, to save some time, Great, You’ve cleared out the hivebots surrounding the lab, But that is only half the battle, Behind a “High sec network airlock” Is a dark nest FILLED with tons of hivebots, But you at least have a new weapon at your disposal when you clear the bottom lair of the lab “Prototype energy gun” This weapon holds more charge, which can make the difference between life and death, Take it, but leave a laser gun or 2 behind incase you die with it, It also as a stun setting but it wastes all of it’s power cell and hivebots cant get stunned, Now, Time to make a cyborg to help you defeat the hivebots, You can scavenge some gold and other mats in the maint areas of delta station, Enough to make a positronic brain, and a cyborg, Or you could get one of your survivors to remove their brain, and turn them into a cyborg as well, either way works.

If you do become a cyborg aborad the charlie station PICK MEDICAL, you can heal the fleshy meatbags that become damaged from hivebots with your chemicals, and your circular saw is quite robust against them, You dont have a built in welder, So you need to rely on the humans to use a welder to repair you

Then, shoot the hivebots, oscianlly retreating to recharge, If you defeated them all, CONGRATS, all that’s left to do is scavenge the sleeper board and defibirlator from the destroyed beta station (Engineering voidsuit?) and now your set! BS miners got removed, So your going to need to build a teleporter, from the BS crystals in beta station, and calibrate it to the station, Congrats, You win!

The power of crafting a spear for use against the hivebots cannot be overstated. It kills the weaker ones in a single whack, and the stronger ones in three… and it doesn’t need to be reloaded. Get bots to single-file in a doorway for best results.

Also watch your blood level - I have been killed from blood loss → Oxyloss using this strategy despite keeping my actual health topped up with chem storage medicine.

Ah, So normal hivebots 20 hp, strong ones 60 hp??

I believe it’s 15 and 45, a normal spear does 18 damage per hit and lasers do 20.

now, where would i get the cable restraints i dont have because i used it wiring the solars?

If you wire solars efficiently, there’s enough left over for at least one spear from the resources scattered about.

The solars are arranged in a strange way, and they are not laid out to be wired efficiently at first at all - You don’t need wires running on the two center rungs of the scaffolding at all. You can reach all of the solar panels wiring only the farthest and closest paths.

Just correcting myself from above - my memory is terrible like that.

Normal hivebots have 15 HP
Strong hivebots have 80 HP, and definitely do not die in only three hits.