Sumter Admin Application 2: Reloaded

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have):
Sumter

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have):
Crypt Keeper/Sumter

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone):
8-12pm EST M-F, all day weekends.

What changes, if any, would you bring?:
Another admin because both servers are somehow consistently without them again.

How old are you?:

Why do you want to be an admin?:
I was one before, people are encouraging me to re-apply and we need more admins.

How long have you been playing SS13?:
Over a year and a half now.

How long have you been playing BeeStation?:
Same as above.

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?:
9. I know most everything and what I don’t I have a basic understanding.

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?:
7. I got used to most of the controls as admin, but there were some that i never learned to use that would have made it a lot easier to do tickets.

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13:
I was a trail admin on bee before for a full month.

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?:
None.

Your strengths:
I’m online a lot and feel I’m very fair when it comes to punishments.

Your weaknesses:
I get burnt out and do stupid stuff, which got me demoted in the first place.

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?:
Not really.

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?:
To be as fair as possible in relation to punishments.

What makes a staff team good?:
when they cooperate with one another.

What is a staff team’s purpose?:
To enforce the rules of the server and keep the game enjoyable for everyone.

What kind of player are you?:
Possibly the only person that actually RPs. I try to be friendly IC most of the time, especially if I’m a silicon.

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?:
Well unlike last time I’ll will not be doing anything “fun” anymore and just do tickets/minor things when asked.

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?:
Note the clown, warn them not to take high value items from heads of staff unless they’re antag and possibly get the HoS his gun back if I can find it (I wont spawn a new one since the old one was not physically destroyed).

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?:
Admin prision the culprit, ask them their reasoning, if it’s not valid (which usually it wouldn’t be) then ban them for griefing with an appropriately long sentence.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?:
PM him ask what he did. Try to inform him of what he did wrong if I know, add a note if this was his first time, temp ban him from chemistry for a day if it happened before.

P.S.
I’ve learned my lesson from a few months ago and while I cannot guarantee I won’t be shit at being admin I can promise you that I will not use the position to affect the round in any major way like I did previously. I made the mistake of caving into peer pressure and it will not happen again should I be re-instated.
Thank you for your time.

7 Likes

listen u stuck around even though u got burned. which i did not think u would do. so props for that … lol that’s all i’m gonna say

First of all, I am not making it out of spite.

Recent interactions with you prove (to me) that you are not admin material.

1 Like

Your recent behavior in a round, where you decided to grief the SM as AI is a hard turn off

1 Like

It’s ironic. The day after I post this I finally get fed up with this server and its staff. there’s not a single admin on here that’s based or knows what fun is or even how some game mechanics work.

I’ve been noted 3 times in two days across both servers because the jannies don’t have a basic understanding of how to have fun and have been fucked royally because of having to answer their stupid PMs that no one even submitted a ticket for.

MRP is a shit show because you can’t sneeze on MRP without a bwoink even though it should be securities job to deal with minor shittery, and LRP is no-RP unless I do something minorly bad in which case I have to spend the next 15 minutes trying not to get banned instead of playing as the Captain tries to revive the Third Reich and science get plasma flooded by a non-antag.

I can’t believe I was even demoted to trialmin in the first place seeing what these jokers of admins think is qualified as an event. At least what I did that got me demoted was creative. Yesterday they did a Friday the 13th event on MRP that was just “admins murderboning the crew with simplemobs.” they even turned me -the AI- into a borg just so a Revenant could EMP kill me, and they tried to spread blood in my chamber to encourage the slaughter demon to kill me too.

I’m sorry for even thinking for one second of re-applying to be part of this shit-show. I did enjoy some time with a few admins on discord like Vexy and I wish them well, but I revoke this application and don’t want to be a part of this staff until you all can learn to enjoy life a little and not be almost as bad of shitters as the community that plays the server(s).

1 Like

Need more LRP admins.

+1

1 Like
Accepted and tickets submitted by some players while ignoring others, 
spawning themselves in on the station as an effectively invincible mob set to deal 200 damage per hit. 
Has done similar but not as severe adminbus in the past during normal rounds as well. 

Needless to say, -2 from me.
Didn’t even read the rest of the block of text in that post, I was under the impression you knew what you did was bad at the time of discussion and demotion.

1 Like

ok bruh Like this isn’t a joke post

Topic closed as per request of creator