Suggestions and ideas to expand on Ashwalkers

Foreword: please forgive the formatting im typing this between calls in work

Currently ashwalkers have little to do that fits the whole “Tribal” Theme, Their current gameplay loop consists of spawning, hunt, unga war.

Many people that play them dont even know they can brew and make specific healing juices.
I think we should encourage them to actually build and expand their base facility’s by giving them the ability to make basic traps (some bamboo seeds) to protect their borders which i think will prevent a good chunk of the greytiding lizards that see the best defense as a good offence.

Farming as the ashlizards tends to be a chore since you have no way to effectively remove weeds from existing plots meaning you need to remove the plot and plant a new plot every few growing cycles.
helping this be less tedious really just means giving them a cultivator.

On that same point the milk cows gubbluck and guten they only eat and consume food when damaged the best thing i can suggest here is having the feeding be entirely up to the ashlizard or have the grubs slowly lose health so you dont have to periodically slap them. too many times ive slapped the grub only to have it die because it was slapped earlier and i wasnt aware.

I believe ashwalkers should have a wider range of weapons the bone spears and axe are good but they lack a ranged alternative, Citadel allows them to make bows and quivers which ive been having some good fun making. I believe porting over the bows from citadel and letting them make bolas with watcher sinew would go a far way to make them feel more expanded upon.

People dont like that ashwalkers can grief the station by going up and abandoning lavaland and i get that. Citadel has it where ashwalkers cant breath high N2 and O2 along with bwoinks for going stationside for raids. honestly i think the bat atmos is enough to prevent most of the murderboning.

Im open to more suggestions or criticisms of my ideas becuase i really like ashies and would like them to have more things to do so people stop wanting to overwrite them with more fleshed out things.

2 Likes

WAAAAAAAH TRIBAL BLACK MAN KILLING ME WTFFFFFF I CAN’T BE COLONIALIST WTFFFF
also bamboo trap can be circumvented with a unga just mining through the side so bruh
just add like a new lavaland plant that has morphine in it so miners can do a based powergame and make healing mixes which combine a low amount of morphine to combat slowdown and cactus juice which heals them while also giving liggers a chance to do a based and commit vietnam with blowsticks

ah well in terms of the bamboo i just need to defend the nest and put them in darkened hallways

small brain grug you do realise miners have mesons

how many miners do more than run down hallways at the speed of sound and dont look where they are going

only retarded ones :drooling_face:

1 Like

you and i both know thats the majority of the miners.
not everyone can do megafauna
i like the morphine plant idea tho