[Suggestion] Give players a way not having to play certain group antags

The alternative is the player leaves, disconnects or misbehaves badly enough to out themselves and/or ruin the team’s round because they’re just not having a good time and want an excuse to leave. I understand it’s not ideal for the person converted to suddenly not be there anymore, but there aren’t practical alternatives.

I believe that people who ask to be conversion antag banned should face repercussions, not just enjoy ruining the flow of the round because “NOOOO I HAVE TO KILL PPL!”

Like… Being banned from participating?

Such as being banned from other antags, yes.
You’ve been converted, deal with it; go and have fun, it’s not like it happens every round.

I mean, there are enough people wanting to only play antag, but not enough people who dont want to play antag.
Id say letting them ban themselves is about as good as it gets, no need to ban them.

I have converted people that went belly up on me; it is absolutely frustrating to see.
I can’t stand nor understand these kinds of people, just, play?

If a willing ghost could take their place that would be quite nicer, dont you think?

IF a willing ghost is present, sure, whatever.
If not?

If not they go belly up on you, like they would anyways

Then I ahelp it and they get punished.

Yes.

√(π÷27) ($)≈? (€)

αριθμός

Now, I have seen some people saying “This isn’t what I wanted to do” as their reasoning for wanting to be banned, somewhat fair but invalid reason, this is part of the game.

“This isn’t fun!” you are cherry picking that one moment where you got dunked on and willfully ignoring the rest of the round were you had fun going around with a large group btfo’ing everyone else. Take an L every now and then.

Literally every conversion antag is just get enough people and then murderbone, every single time, there is nothing fun to me about it.
If your gamemode requires forced conversion to an antag team, you fucked up.

hello
devil
is this you?

Blood Cult, Revolution & Clockies are my favorite games modes, it’s a tug o war where competency reigns supreme.

1 Like

The cult must be genuinely awful to lose with all the abilities they get.

What happens most often is that security just opens up the armory and raids the cult base, most cults lose IIRC from Crossed’s data.

It’s because the actual experienced players rarely get converted, most of the time they start as an antag if they are one.

No, I’ve seen how it goes down;
Cult stun does not work on mind shielded people any more, bolas work wonders granted but it can only get you so far against a giant raid of people with guns.

If your reason is “I don’t want to play as it because I win” then… stop talking?

The stun not working on mindshielded people hardly maters, people are over-reliant on that ability there’s a bunch of other ways to reliably stun someone, and you can disable nearly all of the gear and energy weapons via the EMP ability.

Belone, I want to know who you are in game so I can tell if you’re bsing me or not.