Suddenly banned without warning nor explanation

Title: Griefer, see ya. Disconnected before i could bwoink.

CKEY: JValier

Admin’s CKEY: szczebrzeszyn

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: All

Ban Type: Permanent

Ban Length: Forever

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 05/19/2024

Round ID: 48685

Ban Reason: Griefer, see ya. Disconnected before i could bwoink.

Appeal Reason: After long time I went play Beestation, toke one of the skinsuits from maints and went exploring to space, after longer time I did found structure, note that I was on beginner friendly server and tried to break into that structure (which was probably that mistake I did, and note I do not know space map very well). Problem was after my connection fell for while, so I was forced to reconnect. I did reconnect but my connection fell again so I tried to relaunch game. Than I found out that Admin without slighest warning nor explaination perma-banned me. If he warned me than I would stop wathever wrong I was doing wrong. But perma-ban without any previous warnings is just weird. I did not try to evade anything, my connection just simply fell.

Additional Information:

Now I don’t know when or why this ban was applied and szczebrzeszyn will handle this. Just a couple thoughts of mine:

How was he supposed to warn you if you were disconnected. He even says so in the ban description.

Very interesting that you bring it up, because nobody accused you of evading something.

What were you not evading?

By looking on other bans, it seems that some players evaded bans, which seems have bringed up perma-bans for them. Point of that is that admin could think I disconnected so I can evade ban, so he gave me permaban instead (or at least this is how I explain the permaban). I have been never banned in Beestation, so this is how I explain the whole permaban thing.

To point out: You joined as Assistant, ventured to space, then grabbed a pickaxe and started tiding into explo dock. You disconnecting immediately after I hoovered over You gave me an impression that You are a griefer with a hacked client.
I’m gonna give you a benefit of the doubt and unban You. Make sure to read our rules and try no to break in to other departments unless you have a good IC reason for it (for example immediate threat like plasmaflood).