Stereotypes of other servers

Just tell your stereotypes of players of admins on other servers.
I’ll start
Bay admeme:
-“Y U RUNING?”

• “STOP THIS IC ISSUE PLS NO FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION ALLOWED”
  • “U ruining muh fun and muh inmersion by having creativity”
  • Drinks soy for soy beans
  • “High RP means High POWERBONER”
  • Unrobust af and considers the game a chatroom
  • Does ERP and is a member of PETA wich is pretty cringe
    -ADMINBUS CUZ I WANT TO HAVE MUH POWER. U GET BEANED FOR ROBUSTING ME NYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hispania player:

• “MY NAME IS EDGELORD AND I COME FROM THE SOVIET UNION BUT WAS KICKED INTO THE WIZARD ACADEMY BUT I WAS SO EDGY THAT THEY KICKED ME OUT AND NOW I JOINED NANOTRASEN IN A QUEST FOR A FEMALE COMPANION”
  • Def not a self insert and/or power fantasy
    -Wont do his job just to talk to the other self inserts
    -Shitcuritys at every chance he has and will get a boner when they execute somone for a minor crime
    -“HEY LOOK MY OC IS ON THE START MENU DONUT STEAL”
    -But seriously want to hear my OC history for 2 hours?

Bee player
-Greytide with several skills of stealing any kind of item
-Will robust everyone with just a toolbox
-Get’s beaned constantly

• “A minute of silence for the hero that killed Hitler”
  • “Hey kid want some drugs?”
  • “The only good rp is the screaming of my victims after they get hit by my spear”

Aight those are my stereotypes

1 Like

Well shit forgot to edit that shitty gramatical horror i meant of players or admins of other servers

as a bee player, i do kinda know how to get into tech storage within like 5-10 minutes of roundstart, so you’re basically right there

1 Like

I mean that should be an obligatory skill for any greytide to graduate and become part of the station

1 Like

you right, very important skill

is it me or do other servers think of CM as COD or somethin

I’ve played on CM for a bit, and it is anything but that. It’s the baystation mY ImERsIoN gang but with guns. It often takes upwards of 20 minutes to deploy and start actually fighting, uses baymed so I hope you like getting hit once by a ravager and having to spend 30 mins heading shipside and getting healed. The admins ban for copypastas on the radio/hivemind whilst quoting The Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy in centcomm reports and also spawning THE KNIGHTS OF THE HIGH EXPLOSIVE FRAGMENTING ANTIPERSONNEL ORDER who are a bunch of dudes in 40mm HEFA grenade costumes with a bunch of HEFAs and a sword that explode into armed grenades on death.

Remember kids we are all the fun of mrp with all the SHIT OF HRP including the ADMINBUS.
Im not being passive aggresive i SWEAR