Stephanie Rathens Player Report

Hey, I can understand you having your hands full, there were what, 3 officers total, including yourself and the Hos, at the time? Sorry for giving you a hardtime ingame.

1 Like
  1. On Lavaland you had a small base i asume where you stay pretty save but i cant deny you rather life with humans on a station

2. You could have asked to let you go but i understand your view, but you choose by your own to go with strangers and follow them

3. Okey you thought we all just live to get you killed? Also i remember the Deputy who sighted you did not threaten neither assault you, he just used comms to report your location, i dont understand why attacking him

4. This point i must fully deny your view you are no crewmember and never were near engineering as far as i know in this shift, so how does your IC know that the Hallway ends there? Since you mentioned you just attacked because you were trapped.

5. Like said you see your self as defender but escalated actually far over us, i am not mad for being killed so dont worry we are adults here not some toxic kids, but i dont like when people break the rules, i explained that i got blocked from running away and while burning i also got crushed from the fire lock, i dont just drop on the floor when i know theres a Maniac 5 feet behind me i try to run as far as i can

My bad for overescalating in that hallway encounter. Also, I had been on the station, discreetly walking from place to place exploring, for roughly 40 minutes until Paul blart appeared.
All things said, this seems to be a result of there being no definitive Standard Procedure for the different types of hermit, or a ruleset for them to abide by. Apologies for escalating to the point which I had, but I think we can both call this a misunderstanding.

1 Like

So after looking over the logs and what was posted here, my biggest problem was that you used a flamethrower on the station. Due to how inhospitable a plasma fire makes the area it happens in, flamethrowers should really only be used in the most dire of circumstances (or by murderbone antagonists). In the end, I think that everything else here seems like a fairly IC conflict.
Thank you for the report.

Report processed.