Staveol Banana'd by hollandaise

**CKEY:**Staveol

Admin’s CKEY:@hollandaise

**Ban Type:**everything/everywhere

**Ban Length:**forEver

Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/): 2021-01-29 17:19

Round ID: 26563

*Ban Reason:**Took a golem shell and proceeded to attack people, other sentient mobs and xenobio pylons randomly, then did a bunch of extrememly obnoxious OOC in IC before getting restrained, ghosting, and then taking another golem to continue (this cycle continued for a while), also refered to his past lives. Perma because you left during the ticket

**Appeal Reason:**so basically its been a full length year since i was banned from this server and holy damn it actually was that long, doesn’t time fly so fast? anywho. i actually wanted to return to SS13 after a long time to just try my luck at this game again! of course that i can’t do unless i try to remember why i even did such shitty things in the past. i can’t even appeal most of my other server bans, but i really wish this one would be successful as its my last chance.
as for the reason here goes

okay so my memory is fizzy by the time all that happened, but iirc i stole a golem shell aswell as different animals/creatures and started attacking others due to boredom or so it was. in which then i was killed and called names in the chat which resulted in me going CRAZYY and started saying absurd things in the chat (you can look at my earlier appeal for the exact things i’ve said its not worth going back to the logs) and then i took another available shells and continued fighting them GMOD style, in which this continued on for a while as if it were a tf2 match, ignored the new life rule (refered to past lives) and left during the admin sit.

i am very sorry you all had to deal with that, but remember i was fairly new to the game at that point and i mostly have experience playing different games such as tf2
by this point i understand the rules of the game itself and i want to try again to come back and you know play well as a last chance for me. again i am incredibly sorry for all that childish tomfoolery in the past

**Additional Information:**it hasn’t been a year and i was banned from different servers fyi, but it wasn’t too recent either.

BY the way some others things i wanna say, yeah no i’m not saying what i did was okay and i know i was given many chances before but then i was a lost cause. i really want to try again and care about this game. do remember that i’m actually not a super villain baddie person. i’m just a dude playing video games but at that point my video game experiences were different, the first time i was invited to ss13 to play with friends i deleted it because it looked suspiciously awful/virus-ish. then 10 months later i decided to try it and got my ass i constant trouble
if ya’ll wanna laugh at me or toss me at a wall insisting that i’m a piece of shit immoral scumbag then go ahead just deny it without doing all that.

By our current policy, a full year needs to pass before you appeal a permanent ban. You also need a vouch from another server.

Feel free to appeal this ban in a month + coins.

Closing the thread, will reopen on 2022-01-29.

@Sazz, my apologies, as I’ve missed the part that stated that you were permabanned due to disconnecting mid-ticket, which sent you to appeal on the forums. The almost year difference disconcerted me.

I’ll be going over the appeal in a few hours. I’m very sorry for the misunderstanding.

all goodies! no rush take ya time

Alright, sorry for taking some more time to go over this.

It was pointed to me that you already tried to appeal this ban under a different forum account. I should have noticed this is your second appeal for the same ban, and I’m sorry for missing it in your post above.

Since your first ban appeal was denied, it turned the ban in an actual permaban which is only appealable after a year of it occurring accompanied by a vouch.

Considering this, I’ll need you to get a vouch from a reputable server and come make your appeal on 01/29/2022.

Only seniors and above can handle appeals from retired staff.

i can’t get a vouch from CM, i asked the admins and they said we don’t give out vouches as if i were to fuck up with their vouch i can potentially fuck up their reputation. and considering i’m banned from all [[BIG NAMED]] servers a long time ago. i can’t really get any vouches from anywhere. other than medium known servers like TERRAGOV. that’s my only chance

come on guys please i can’t get a vouch from anywhere. i need this chance so i can prove myself worthy to other servers aswell!!

I’m not a seniormin+ but policy is policy. If you can’t provide a vouch then there’s not much we can do.

You managed to get permabanned from most popular servers out there, even Austation. Sorry, but this one is on you man.

Come back with a vouch my guy, and make a new appeal once you have it.