SS13 Data Part 2

@Crossedfall Do you have gamemode winrate data? I would like to know the success rate of blood cult ever since zesko nerfed it.

1 Like

Data about how many no-lifers are playing SS13 so we can laugh at them

((Anything that I need to pull directly from the DB is going to have kind of ugly graphs))

Data is pulled from all rounds on both servers

Edit: Alright, I took a moment to make them at lot more bearable to look at.

lmao the graphs are hard to read ok

I was asked to make a graph detailing our lifetime player retention:

• A retained player is defined as someone who connects regularly
  • A returning player is defined as someone who has been here before but doesn’t connect on a regular basis
  • A new player is defined as someone who is connecting for the first time

Above is simplified since some of the feedback has been that it’s hard to understand some of the charts – The query I used to generate our retention data can be found here: Player retention · GitHub

Win/loss graphs are actually interesting. We can see if changes made to code affected stats
Could you pull data of clockcult so we can see before and after rework? Same for blood borthers to see how that radio implant affected things

Also are you able to tell us something about players? At least their country from IP? I mean, we all know 90% of Bee is from Poland but having it on paper would be nice

This topic was automatically closed 0 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.