Spockye attempts the impossible

i know you can do it on fulp. ive never seen anyone do it on bee though, so probably not

Its probably just a thing on Fulp then. Since /tg/ makes so many changes all the time. Bee doesnt usually keep up with the changes of /tg/ And since Fulp is, for all intents and purposes a /tg/ mirror, what is true on /tg/ is also probably true on Fulp.

1 Like

Letā€™s say that the borgs have disassembled the console, destroyed the sec protolathe and its spare board and remove the ion from the armory in the RD office, what would you do then?

Donā€™t read the next part till you answered the next question, itā€™s a follow up!

Okay, you buit a new borg console from robotics / engineering / rnd circuit imprinter, great! Letā€™s take it one step further, the AI has destroyed the ore silo in addition to the previous mischief AND destroyed ALL circuit imprinters, leaving you with no sonic jack hammer! What do?

Issue: Destroying the ore silo doesnt prevent the use of protolathes. You can still get sonic jackhammer if you get the resources from the vault. What a smart AI would do would be: Blow the servers, blow the ore silo, blow up RD console.

AI uses machine overload! Its super effective!

With the correct prep and an engie borg, you have no idea how scary and AI becomesā€¦

Thread time.

1 Like

in toxins we make boom booms.
there are two different types of boom booms. there are max caps and research bombs.research bombs produce up to 50k research points , wile maxcaps produce close to 0. they work by putting together two tanks

if he hasnt removed the protolathe at sci, i could just make a new borg board, or i could make a new borg/decon a old one, and give it new laws

ignore the first part

Manual load with resources into proto. if not go to the ai sat, and use normal tools to break open their walls. i can then get to its apc and break it wich renders it almost helpless

99% perfect (ish, good luck fighting against its other abilities and borgs with no real tools; the odds are seriously against you if the AI preps carefully. I also forgot to mention the borg console board in secure tech storage :>)

You can also build reflectors out of iron and glass on the go to block the AIā€™s turrets.

I think I could understand that. Iā€™d need a lot more hand-holding to teach me how the pipes all go who where what when but thatā€™s a wiki visit for anyone. Teaching that shit ingame would be a paaaain.

do they have no potential to generate research points?

this is today on, ā€œthings jameson learned about xenobioā€

screwdriver tesla boards to make corona analyzers, yesā€¦ waitā€¦ i have an idea! also, rad collectors with a trit/oxy mix will do the job.

I hope you get it, you deserve it.

1 Like

should i ask for more questions, or just wait?

People will come to ask questions eventually just be patient, donā€™t be afraid to bump your post every couple of days. These things take time.

1 Like

guy mhelps ā€œwhat slime make go fastā€
guy mhelps ā€œthe fuck does the ??? trait doā€
guy mhelps ā€œhow do i cultā€
guy mhelps ā€œwhy canā€™t i draw runeā€
responses?

I dont want to be that guy, but it I believe it needs to be said.

Do you have hours on other servers in a command position? If so, can you post them?

I feel as if the transition one makes from playing minor department roles to actively starting to play the head role is an important one. Oneā€™s hours in a head position is indicative, for me atleast, to someoneā€™s mentor ability due to the responsibility of teaching being a major part of being a head.

Iā€™ll give you credit, your RD hours are impressive. However, most of the mhelps I have seen (in the literal week Iā€™ve been mentor) do not particularly mesh well with your skillset.

With your hours as proof, you would have no experience in answering Engineering, Medical, Advanced Chemistry, AI, Atmospherics, or specific security role related job information.

Again, you said you had hours on other servers which may note your experience, could you post them?

Your answers to the questions have been positive and do prove you know atleast beyond your department, so Ill give you that.

+0 for now.

Stabilized Light pink. Itā€™s made from putting 10 blue slime extracts into an adult light pink slime.

nothing i belive?

you and a few other people have been selected to summon a elder god. to do this you need to kill and sacrafice a certain person to your god. doing this is hard, and requires you to coordinate with your fellow cultists, if you want to win. you can use your dagger to create runes that can do things from teleporting you, or converting someone to the cult. its important to convert people to your cause, as it requires atleast 9 cultists. try not to get found out, and listen to the cult head

you need to hold your cult dagger to draw it, while standing still

Correct, but other acceptable answers included gentle red and red+water
Correct but whoā€™s really sure
Correct I guess
That one was technically about Heretic, a new-ish antagonist who has different mechanics here than on /TG/ but that answer is also completely acceptable

Good answers, itā€™s a +1 from me.

1 Like

oh, well for heretic you use the codex on a open 3x3 area

ah you see thereā€™s the change, as of beecode changes you need to use the GRASP as if it was an item, like swapping modes on a gun.

oh damn, thanks for telling me! i have heretic Turned off, so i didnt realise that there were changes