Spockeye admin report

CKEY: Robustisaurus

Your Discord: Debrapegasus

Offender’s CKEY: Spockeye

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 2022-10-19

Round Number: 40942

Incident Description: During this round I started as HOP but there was no captain and only a chief engineer present. As such I promoted myself to Acting Captain to run the station until such time as an actual captain arrived.

More than halfway through the round a shaft miner started breaking into armory with his miner loot and started styling all over security. He actually killed one of them, kept their body in a body bag and called them bald.

Seeing that security was having a tough time with this guy I tried to help out with my personal tiny self defence gun.

After two break and enters by the shaft miner a captain finally shows up on station, at this point a riot is forming outside of security and THIS is the point where I get bwoinked by spockeye who tells me that a HOP should not be chasing antags. Which I was not, I did not pursue the guy outside of armory and only acted to try and help save some of the secoffs who were getting creamed.

While I am being bwoinked the riot gets worse, I am in the middle of replying to spockeye when someone explodes me with a improvised explosive device and then the traitor detective hides my corpse in a locker in maints and Spockeye closes the ticket saying “leave sec matters to sec.”

This bwoink was frankly completly unmerrited, not only because at the time I was acting in capacity as acting captain but also because I did not pursue and chase the antag, I only acted to try and protect armory from being looted and to try and save the secoffs who were downed.

1 Like

Heyo, you seem to have acidentaly deleted the “parts of policy broken:” section.
You should fix that, probabbly.

Or maybe you could just permaban me because Im done with this hugbox server where everytime I so much as look at a admins friend the wrong way while they are antag I get insta bwoinked.

Seriously perma ban me, im done.

4 Likes

If you cant find a revelant bit of admin policy that he has violated here, it sounds to me like you’re looking for an appeal for whatever the outcome of that ticket was.

If you’re serious about wanting to get banned, ahelp in game when an admin is on and they will likely indulge that childishness.

Feel free to open a duplicate report for this same incident once you have calmed down.
try to not forget sections of the form that time, though.

3 Likes